Opion about DOF Sharp 2 Plus Milling Machine

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Just saw at Lab Day in Chicago, the new DOF Sharp 2 Plus Dry & Wet Milling Machine. It appears it can mill pretty much all materials and can do all kind of milling other than bars. What is your opinion about this mill especially for a small in-office lab for a dental office?
https://doflab.com/sharp2plus/
Sharp2-Plus.png

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I know what folks say about mixing the two--wet/dry but not sure, what were they asking for it?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
This mill is sweet, its got a Swiss electric spindle that is used by Boeing, touch screen display, integrated air compressor and dust collector.. mills everything. The emax looked fantastic, the TI preforms needed polished but it is possible, which is huge for a mill under $40k with hyperdent. The only thing that might compare to this is the motion2 and 2x the price. or some of the other relabeled Korean mills, but personally I think DOF is innovative and going places.

E

ericf

Reaction score
Who is the retailer and who offers the support? I too am looking for a mill , my first mill.
hindsight is always 20/20, I dont want any regrets.
I am considering and have tried inquiring about the versamill 300D.
Chicago just happened, so I know everyone was super busy.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Who is the retailer and who offers the support? I too am looking for a mill , my first mill.
hindsight is always 20/20, I dont want any regrets.
I am considering and have tried inquiring about the versamill 300D.
Chicago just happened, so I know everyone was super busy.
I'd contact @brayks (the big cheif at Axsys),he is a donator/member here, and will personally answer all your questions.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this mill. Looks great but would be interested to hear opinions from those who have. Cheers.

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi Ericf, I'd be more than happy to talk to you about the versaMILL line, please contact me at 248-926-8810 or pm me you contact info.
Thanks AL

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
You can contact @Brent Harvey He's one of the main guys at DOF/Sharp Mills. I have a couple of customers
with the Sharp mill and they really like them.
Thanks RC, am in the UK, wanted to know from someone who has purchased this unit what their thoughts are, as its relatively new to the marketplace.

Top Bottom