One-Click Crown design

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Dentbird Crown is an automatic crown design module that uses a patient’s 3D scan data and artificial intelligence (AI) technology to automatically generate a crown prosthesis design in seconds. Dentbird Crown’s AI automatically finds the tooth that requires crown design, identifies and suggests an optimized margin line for the prosthesis, and after considering the surrounding and antagonist teeth, creates an optimal crown design in seconds.

The crown design can be downloaded in common file formats (.STL, .OBJ, .PLY, etc) and sent to a 3D printer or milling machine for an immediate prosthesis production.

Imagoworks develops cloud-based medical solutions: SaaS (Software as a Service) and AIaaS (AI as a Service) that run on the HTML5 web browser (Chrome recommended). They also provide 3DMe Studio, where you can carry out AI alignment, inspection, Boolean operations, and much more WITHOUT ANY INSTALLATION!

Learn more!
https://cutt.ly/AXSYSBLOG_DENTBIRD

Continue reading...

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Dentbird Crown is an automatic crown design module that uses a patient’s 3D scan data and artificial intelligence (AI) technology to automatically generate a crown prosthesis design in seconds. Dentbird Crown’s AI automatically finds the tooth that requires crown design, identifies and suggests an optimized margin line for the prosthesis, and after considering the surrounding and antagonist teeth, creates an optimal crown design in seconds.

The crown design can be downloaded in common file formats (.STL, .OBJ, .PLY, etc) and sent to a 3D printer or milling machine for an immediate prosthesis production.

Imagoworks develops cloud-based medical solutions: SaaS (Software as a Service) and AIaaS (AI as a Service) that run on the HTML5 web browser (Chrome recommended). They also provide 3DMe Studio, where you can carry out AI alignment, inspection, Boolean operations, and much more WITHOUT ANY INSTALLATION!

Learn more!
https://cutt.ly/AXSYSBLOG_DENTBIRD

Continue reading...
Here's the result of a scan I just uploaded.

Attachments

• IMG-9043.jpg
    IMG-9043.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-9039.jpg
    IMG-9039.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 64
Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
until May, completely Free.

after May, purchase credits through axsys and it works out to roughly 4-5$ per unit

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
thats a great price for some labs

A

Artin

Reaction score
This one right here 👆🏽 Is little concerning but nobody seems to care :)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
whats your concern

A

Artin

Reaction score
AI in general, no need to know any anatomy, no need to know anything just press play and watch it do it’s magic I don’t know man.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yes it accepts IO and PLY colour data. it works even better with colour than without.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I tired it. Not so good in my opinion in it's current state.
You can pretty much get the same results from just neighbor copying.
It will be interesting to see what it will become given time.

The Ai is already smarter than us techs. and just flat out refuse to make anything on the scans that we need to work our "magic" and just do your best on

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I tired it. Not so good in my opinion in it's current state.
You can pretty much get the same results from just neighbor copying.
It will be interesting to see what it will become given time.

The Ai is already smarter than us techs. and just flat out refuse to make anything on the scans that we need to work our "magic" and just do your best on

the AI gives you the power to send back shoddy work, then. more power to you as a lab when you can say to the docs, hey, we can't work on this sh1t. do better.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
This is backwards. Ai can't do it so neither can I ?
What?

Blindly accepting what the computer puts out just because it was made by Ai. That's not something I want to be a part of.
Glad you guys are marketing this to the chairside docs. Because they are the only ones who might actually believe it.

It's one thing to say what a final product could be but to actually make it that way takes planning and skill from start to finish.
and some critical thinking.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
follow AI to its logical conclusion.

in the end, your control will ultimately be given up.

which means you don't get a say in whether or not you can do the work. the AI will ultimately say no for you.

no, not right now in this version. but later in development, once development is complete. when it can do bars, rpd's on telescopes, etc.

in the end, Garbage in, Garbage Out.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I agree with the Garbage in, garbage out statement,

I mean how many times can you tell an account that the Ai says its not good enough so re prep.
You won't have any clients left.

A

Artin

Reaction score
because you think AI is going to replace you?
Not talking about replacing anybody but gonna change the way our profession runs that’s for sure maybe not tomorrow but in the near future, AI’s evolving pretty fast.

Davalier

Davalier

Reaction score
IA is going fast in dental field, soon we are going to see how invisible aligners are designed with IA