Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,199 58
M

MauroPec

Ratings
Well, you gave great information. Whatimplantisthat.com doesn't have it listed.

We're going to have to rely on some awesome-people power.

Do you have any information about roughly what time, even decade, it was placed and/or what country or continent?

Edit:can't type
I know it was placed in Switzerland, I'm waiting for the patient's answer to know the time...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,199 58
Sadly,your 'best' solution may be to measure the hex height, face width, and diameter of flat to flat and find a compatible system.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Ratings
195 1
We need @Jo Chen
He’s the Chuck Norris of implant identification
I'm flattered but I have to pass on that one. There is someone on here with the name Darwin (Sonic) who knows far more than I ever will in regards to implants. Maybe he would be willing to venture a guess of what implant this is

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,804 92
I'm flattered but I have to pass on that one. There is someone on here with the name Darwin (Sonic) who knows far more than I ever will in regards to implants. Maybe he would be willing to venture a guess of what implant this is
Darwin? you mean like with the Beagle, and the animal deliciousness ranking, and the Awards?

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Ratings
277 3
I have seen that, we made a bar case on that few years ago I am sure of it. I will try to check in the archives of my memory what this could be. But no promise that was done with my other company Biocad, so that over 7-8 years if not more.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Ratings
353 5
This is like watching the A-Team at work . . . amazing!
Kudos to Darwin (not the awardee, more likely the one to present award),JoChen, and Beatrice.
Cheers!
LCM

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!