Nobel Procera 2G Exocad version

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I ran across that years ago and still can't tell if they are serious or pushing the joke really hard. If they are serious I guess astronomy is made up too. Even the Catholic Church finally apologized for burning Copernicus about a decade ago. Whoops.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Well everything thing is an illusion if you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Well everything thing is an illusion if you think about it.

We do live in a hologram according to the latest Physics guru statements. Which is very interesting from my point of view, believing the world fell after the Garden of Eden events. What could the Real Real world look like if this is the echo, imprint, reflection of a realer realm.

Ok. Back to work

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
The movie Matrix is a very smart with good ideology, the philosophy of the story is a reflection of eastern spirituality.
The message is not power and money the message is belief and love.
I don't love 3 shape and all other money suckers.
The force be with you

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Is there a meme yet of Highlander and Neo? There can be only one One?

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
All of us can be like Neo just believe[emoji57]

Moose11

Moose11

Reaction score
As one of the newest members of the Nobel Biocare team stay tuned until June....

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
I just purchased the new Medit hybrid scanner with exocad, June is too late to find out which way Nobel is going.

Moose11

Moose11

Reaction score
I just purchased the new Medit hybrid scanner with exocad, June is too late to find out which way Nobel is going.

We are waiting until June because that's when our Nobel Biocare Symposium is in June. They will have a big release there about everything.

Not only do you have that to look forward too but we will be partnering with Noritake and will use their zirconia starting in June for all screw retained crowns and the Procera side of things. Lots to come that Nobel is changing. Just hang tight.

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Well I have the G2 scanner already and have now other choice except waiting, but thank you for the update none the less.

J

Jenna

Reaction score
Can someone explain me if "wrap around hybrid" is overdenture bar. We have 'OVERDENTURE NIGHTMARE' FROM NOBEL BIOCARE. It is All about MONEY. THANK YOU FOR HELP

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Wrap around is a fixed.
IF you have nightmare with them and you think it all about money, why not using another company?

Top Bottom