Nobel Biocare price list

P

pjneves3

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have the Nobel Biocare price list for implants, overdenture bars (titanium bars),etc.. that could share with me?

Paulo Neves
Portugal

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Just an idea, maybe ask Nobel, its what their reps get paid for :yo:

A

ArtisticDan

Reaction score
Don't have their price list handy, but depending on your sales volume it will differ. As Paulg100 said. Call the local rep. Its kinda thier job.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Its large sliding scale based on volume and or negotiated rates.

Nobel will quote suggested retail to labs not sure what they tell dentists when they inquire.

S

STJDENT

Reaction score
Fortunately there are others that are a little smaller but little better than the Nobel and maybe little cheaper...

P

pjneves3

Reaction score
We have the idea of starting to produce titanium overdenture bars, making use of our milling experience. That's why I was trying to know what kind prices Nobel have for this type of products. To make some benchmarketing. I know that the prices can vary depending of several factors, but there is always a standard price that works like a start point.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
there is always a standard price that works like a start point.

Actually, I prefer to do it the other way around. I first take a look at my cost to make a product, and then I look at what the competition sells them for to see if it's something I even want to go into. Especially with all the axtra technicial support etc. Also, remember youll need to heat treat your titanium etc, not just mill it.

So my "start point" is always MY price, not the others.

Finally, I learned the hard way that you need to support of your local reps, and when you start using your own parts, they consider you a competitior, and are reluctant to give the doctors technical support, and will even go so far as you refer doctors to other (often less qualified) labs just to keep factory parts on their implants.

Thus far, I've stayed away from titanium bars, even though I could have it up and running in a week. I think we may see titanium bars go away completely in the next year.

FWIW

P

pjneves3

Reaction score
I think that you misunderstanding when I said "start point". I didn't said that our start point should be the Nobel price. I agree with you when you say that we should look first to our costs and then to the market. Looking into the market is what we are trying to do when asking for the Nobel Price.

About the future overdenture bars, do you think that titanium wiil be replaced by other material or you think the system (overdenture) will be replaced?

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
About the future overdenture bars, do you think that titanium wiil be replaced by other material or you think the system (overdenture) will be replaced?

Titanium will be replaced. Mark my words.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
........Thus far, I've stayed away from titanium bars, even though I could have it up and running in a week. I think we may see titanium bars go away completely in the next year.

FWIW

What about the companys that currently make Implant stuff?

I see them being replaced soon. No more mass production of Implants and abutments all looking the same. You know who I'm talking about.

Some will merge, some will fold, some will adapt to changes and shift quick enough. Some will try to become us to still have a job and attempt to restore the whole deal in-house and skip the "Lab"...like Xxxxxxxx and Xxxxx Xxxxxxx

Last edited:
R

robdinker

Reaction score
Hey Paulo,

I am with Dental Science Implant Milling Center and we specialize in milling custom titanium bars. The prices start are $175 per abutment site so your typical all on four would run you $700 for the bar. If you or anyone is interested I will be more than happy to email you photos and more information on our products.

Rob Dinker
Dental Science
877-464-1225

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Hey Paulo,

I am with Dental Science Implant Milling Center and we specialize in milling custom titanium bars. The prices start are $175 per abutment site so your typical all on four would run you $700 for the bar. If you or anyone is interested I will be more than happy to email you photos and more information on our products.

Rob Dinker
Dental Science
877-464-1225

What system are you using to mill the bars? Mill? CAM? What locator's?

A

arnie16403

Reaction score
I have to agree with Mark on Pricing, I don't look to undercut any one but I can't charge a fortune for something either. We do a flat rate of 550 a bar no matter on the number of implants for titanium, for Cobalt we have to charge a little more since the material cost are higher.

R

robdinker

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
That is amazing. 5 mills?

What CAM are you guys using? Can you go into more detail about abutments?

Top Bottom