Nobel Bio care Implants

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
- do they have non engaging TBase for bridgework ? The supplier here sent engaging and said just adust them - cant be right.
Also i cant seem to download the Nobel BioCare catalogue from anywhere - any advice please

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I get all my Ti bases from DESS USA for screw retained bridges. I have adjusted engaging abutments in the past as you describe, but only at the doctor's direction so that I am not responsible if something goes wrong.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
- do they have non engaging TBase for bridgework ? The supplier here sent engaging and said just adust them - cant be right.
Also i cant seem to download the Nobel BioCare catalogue from anywhere - any advice please
They don't have non-engaging Universal base abutments. But It is relatively easy to convert an engaging Nobel active to a non-engaging. But do it only at the Doctor's request, as Brett Hansen points out!

However, as others have mentioned, there are options out there, like Open Implants and Dess.

user name

user name

Reaction score
They have a lot of non-engaging abutments, but for a Ti base, you are stuck rounding off the engagement.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Keep the length for extra lateral support.
Agreed. But many times, in a bridge set up, it might be hindering the proper insertion due to divergency. At least this is my experience.

And, you might f.u. the ti-base while trying to smooth the hex... (slip and cut into the intaglio surface) :eek:

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice - ok then the doc said use these so I will adjust them .Its an expensive brand - would have thought they would have non engaging option

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
I could not download their catalogue to.check what they have

user name

user name

Reaction score
I could not download their catalogue to.check what they have

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Multi-unit abutments are standard for Nobel in hybrid/fixed-detachable solutions.
LCM