Nobel Active WP scanbody for milling bars and custom abutments ?

S

stefan

Reaction score
Hello friends, I start receiving cases on Nobel CC WP platform. More specific I have to mill all on 6 case having 3xRP and 3xWP implants also some WP custom abutments.
Unfortunately I can't find scanjigs that can allow me design and milling one piece abutment or bar. Would appreciate some help, I am using Exocad.

Thank you

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
if you are in the united states you must make all on 6 using Multi Units or equivalent. if you wish to make custom abutments and retain the bar with cement that is different.

if you are outside the united states consult your exocad reseller or suppliers of parts (for example DESS) for a library that will suit your purposes.

S

stefan

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, I am in Europe. Unfortunately I am not working on MUA , that is my problem. I have to mill the connection direct to the implant, no cement retained. My reseller doesn't have an idea, he is also representative of Nobel, so they told me to send for design and milling at Nobel. I tried few companies I work with(DESS, Target3d , ARUM , BEGO),but they don't offer solution. If there is WP scan jig its to be used for design on Ti bases, its strange as there are NP and RP platform jigs for conical allowing you to design one piece abutment . WP scan jigs for Branemark and Replace also can be found, but not existing for conical connection. Also all companies can mill bars on WP, but not willing to sell jigs, I can't get the idea of that marketing strategy, block the most uncommon platform ?!

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
This is DESS USA. Nobel Active WP is not all that common of a platform so as you mention DESS offers tibases and custom abutments but not the ability to mill a bar non engaging direct to this platform. Sorry about that.

Top Bottom