Nobel Active RP UCLA

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
okay, i dont do many UCLA abutments anymore....just saw the %&*@ing price on the Nobel Active RP UCLA and about had a heart attack.
are there other options for these? this price is absolutely absurd and unreasonable and is the main reason i avoid buying anything from Nobel

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Pretty sure Dess has them

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
okay, i dont do many UCLA abutments anymore....just saw the %&*@ing price on the Nobel Active RP UCLA and about had a heart attack.
are there other options for these? this price is absolutely absurd and unreasonable and is the main reason i avoid buying anything from Nobel
The price on those started climbing steadily since the Forte came out. My suspicion is they want to quit making them and force digital.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Check Implant Direct: https://store.implantdirect.com/interactivegoldcastable.html (I think that is the one, but you may want to call them up)

Nobel and ImplantDirect belong to the same Holding, as does Kavo... I have been told, the UCLAs, form both companies, are fabricated in the same place... (so much for 'better quality'...)

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Why would you need to do one?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Why would you need to do one?
screw retained PFM with cingulum rest in metal for accepting a cast rpd. and because thats what the Dr wants.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
OK, How about do a custom abutment and cement the crown onto it? Avoid the catastrophe that is the UCLA 😜

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
OK, How about do a custom abutment and cement the crown onto it? Avoid the catastrophe that is the UCLA 😜
Or just a ti-base, Cement the pfm onto the base and keep the chimney open.

A

AnAppleaDay

Reaction score
You can order a Gold alloy crown from Argen or strategy milling to cement on a Nobel Universal Base (their official Ti-Base) or a Custom Abutment.
They did try to price their UCLAs out of existence, but people still buy them...

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
DESS has an all plastic abutment, a chrome cobalt castable abutment, and several ti bases (which you could make a pfm and cement it to the ti base...we have a presentation on this too - please contact me and I will email it to you). However no UCLA gold adapts.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
DESS has an all plastic abutment, a chrome cobalt castable abutment, and several ti bases (which you could make a pfm and cement it to the ti base...we have a presentation on this too - please contact me and I will email it to you). However no UCLA gold adapts.
Chrome cobalt castable? Do you mean fully plastic intended to be cast in chrome? If not I'm really confused.