No more monomer bottles!?

D

Denture Dude

Donator
Reaction score
Uncle Henry and Pearson tell me these aren’t being made anymore. Bummer man. This is one of my most used tools in the lab. Been using these for 20 yrs. whatever will I do! D35AAE6B-2CD8-420D-8B86-8AD384227756.jpeg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Uncle Henry and Pearson tell me these aren’t being made anymore. Bummer man. This is one of my most used tools in the lab. Been using these for 20 yrs. whatever will I do! View attachment 32014
"hooker" bottles are gone. believe it or not that was the brand name. there are still options out there on the market tho. and for the love of all things holy STOP buying from zahn if at all possible

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Uncle Henry and Pearson tell me these aren’t being made anymore. Bummer man. This is one of my most used tools in the lab. Been using these for 20 yrs. whatever will I do! View attachment 32014
Check with OSE and Great Lakes. Both ortho supply houses and one of them shows this being used in their videos.

Also, you can find really small bottles, around 30-50ml, with that tiny metal tip. They are used for precise glue application for scrapbooking and such.