NexxZr Plus Sample Crowns

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
274 4
We have pre-sintered crowns for anyone who wants to visually see this new 1000MPa Universal dental zirconia. Anyone who wants this sample crown box sent to them, send me an email with your info and i can get it out to you right away. Pic 2.jpg

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,566 45
Brent...I just received the sample crowns and have some questions. Im going to glaze them up in just a couple minutes and Ill share what I see when Im done, but what shade were you targeting on these? What span is the limit on bridges using a standard connector?
Would you mind sharing prices? Starter kit, 14mm pucks, bulk discounts? Liquid costs? Sinter program?

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
274 4
Brent...I just received the sample crowns and have some questions. Im going to glaze them up in just a couple minutes and Ill share what I see when Im done, but what shade were you targeting on these? What span is the limit on bridges using a standard connector?
Would you mind sharing prices? Starter kit, 14mm pucks, bulk discounts? Liquid costs? Sinter program?
the shade is intended to be a A1 and the firing cycle will be the same as our NT Zirconia. I will email you our pricing structure for our Zirconia, the pricing for the Color kit will be $800.00 which comes with all 16 vita shades, 4 effect shades and 1 incisal enhancer. The coloring liquid is water based.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
274 4
Here is the image of the NT on the left and NexxZr Plus on the right.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,269 39
The color kit is awesome, I am nailing shades, good saturation.. I have a few pictures on the NT but they dont do it justice.. Will try to post.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
274 4
Looks like you have some cool stuff Brent .
thank you! we are very excited about this material. It is the first In between Zirconia on the market and we believe that this is what the Labs needs, as this zirconia can be used for single unit up to full arch.