NexxZr Competition - VOTE for your favorite restoration!

NexxZr Competition - Which Case do you like the best?

• Case #1

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Case #2

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Case #3

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Case #4

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Case #5

Votes: 147 35.0%
  • Case #6

Votes: 169 40.2%
  • Case #7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Case #8

Votes: 13 3.1%
  • Case #9

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Case #10

Votes: 46 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
274 4
Sagemax Bioceramics has been hosting a worldwide competition to find the BEST NexxZr Plus restoration. Of the cases we received back, here are the top 10. Please vote on your favorite restoration based on translucency and overall esthetics.

These cases are not posted in any particular order.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,902 94

i dunno but i am leaning hard on 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. all really nice great colour and great work.

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,694 50
That's harsh. Considering its Zr, its not that bad. Could have been better? Share tips.

All in all, I could sell any of them; well...one of the patients would need to have some werewolf traits, but still its pretty cool.

I voted for #5. 8 and 3 were strong contenders. Good work everybody. You should all be proud to put your names to your work.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Ratings
1,303 10
Is it me or do they all look the same? Except for the one that excessive brown staining. I can vote for one, they all look tits!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

zero_zero

zero_zero

Ratings
3,393 45
We went through a disk...did not put in production tho...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

ts4341

ts4341

Ratings
175 3
Brent.. In the rules it says to match the A2 Shade tab.... These all stains and don't look like a A2 Shade tab??
Hell I would have jazzed it up like these people did... But put the brakes on to follow your rules.. Just sayin

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Ratings
5,384 165
I like #5 because of the contouring, #4 is cool, but overdone IMO. As to color or translucency, they all look pretty much the same to me, not bad, just the same.

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
#5 got my vote, too. After voting (I hadn't scrolled down to read member's feedback),I see a lot of us saw the same thing in #5, that got our vote.

And I thought the pictures were very good (sorry James, I disagree) as far as being able to see enough to give me the information I needed for a vote. Nice work, Brent, thank you for all your time and effort you took in posting these pictures.

Last edited:
Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!