NextDent LCD1

A

Araasss

Reaction score
Hello everyone (my first post) I'm looking at the NextDent LCD1. I would like to know what opinion you have about it. I think it can be a direct competitor to Formlabs
Thanks a lot.
Here I put some information extracted from the catalog.
Specs
• Remote repair and diagnostics.
• 2-year warranty, including LCD panel.
• 3x faster than SLA printers / matches
DLP print speeds.
• Super smooth surface finish.
• Very intuitive form and functions.
• Automatic calibration: no user calibration is required.
and prices in Europe:

NextDent LCD1 5.495 € + VAT

Instalation 500 €

NextDent Cure 600 €

NextDent Wash 600 €

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
I would take a good look at Akuertta Printers. Same price point but an open system. Which means you’re not stuck with what you can print with Nextdent. I like to think of them as the little brother of Asiga which is the gold standard.

A

Araasss

Reaction score
I would take a good look at Akuertta Printers. Same price point but an open system. Which means you’re not stuck with what you can print with Nextdent. I like to think of them as the little brother of Asiga which is the gold standard.
Thank you for your opinion. What really interests me is a reliable machine at an affordable price, rather than an open or closed system. I personally think that open systems have a slower learning curve than closed systems. I may be wrong, but around here the technical support for 3d printers is pretty bad.
I'm going to watch akuretta anyway :)

joe.s

joe.s

NO-I'm NOT that beautiful
Reaction score
5k for LCD printer ??? MADNES ... LoL
You can get DLP for $800 these days.

AaronW12321

AaronW12321

Reaction score
I was told in Chicago by one of the 3dsystems guys at the LCD1 is actually open, unlike the Nextdent5100

F

Foggy_in_RI

Reaction score
The nextdent printer you are referring to is the same as Ackuretta Sol... which is the same as WhipMix VeriEko...

I would say you have some options to shop this one around.

A

Araasss

Reaction score
hi, that s the price of VERYEKO LCD + Cure and wash >> 5800€ + VAT (21%) >> 7120€
So, quite similar price than Nextdent LCD1
I have to keep considering options. The problem is that in Spain the technical service is a bit ineffective in the 3d printers. You only have help in nextdent, formlab (paying by month) and asiga...
many sellers, few knowers :( . So here it is risky to use a completely open system. Because when facing a problem the answer is: look it up on youtube. If you ask to the machine seller, he will tell you: it s because of the resin. If you ask to the resin seller, he will answer: the problem it s because of the machine...and here the loop begins Banghead

Top Bottom