Nextdent C&B MFH

daintybutton

daintybutton

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the NextDent C&B MFH material that can answer a few questions? I'm looking into it but I want to be sure it's the right material before jumping in..

• How well does this material work as far as mechanical retention would be concerned?
  • How does it look once it's polished?
  • Can anyone (US) send a sample? I don't need a printed model with it but would prefer something like a 6-11 bridge in the most basic shade.
Thanks in advance!

L

Leejh

Reaction score
It looks darker than the advertised shade. So I would get something lighter like B1 or bleaching shade instead of A1

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
I use it some temps, but mostly implant provisionals ......Like mentioned above, they need to work on having more shades available, and getting them more color consistent. I have mixed them together to come up with something in between, but I usually print in something lighter, and stain and glaze with GC optiglaze. It's preserves any surface characterization and it's a lot easier than polishing. As far as mechanical retention. I bond the Tibases in using the same technique that's used for ZI tops
This one is the "BL" (Bleach) shade with little blue/grey incisal

Attachments

• mfh_sr.jpeg
    mfh_sr.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 30
  • mfh_sr2.jpeg
    mfh_sr2.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: