NextDent 5100 Cast Resin

K

Kevin3D

Reaction score
Dear all,

Hope you are all doing fine. I have been using NextDent 5100 for awhile now. I am pretty happy with the print quality for most cases except when I use it for printing my RPD design. %85 of my design fail to fit properly on the model. I was wondering if anyone else is also facing the same issue.

Many Thanks,

Kev

S

stefan

Reaction score
I have the same issue, just wanted to try Nextdent resin and good I seen your post. What is the most common problem you have ?

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
J

Jonathan Hamill

Reaction score
Hi have also been testing the NextDent5100 cast material and i must say with little success, when trying to cast coping for crown and bridge work the margins of the coping are cast rough sharp with jagged edges, has anyone come across this issue ? if so please give some advice...please

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Its all in the method, treating your investment properly, and understanding your alloy. Its a juggling scenario. Don't ovwrheat the investment, ensure proper burnout, don't overmelt the metal, and dont change resin print settings until you get succeasful casts

J

Jonathan Hamill

Reaction score
Its all in the method, treating your investment properly, and understanding your alloy. Its a juggling scenario. Don't ovwrheat the investment, ensure proper burnout, don't overmelt the metal, and dont change resin print settings until you get succeasful casts
Hi our burn out temp is 850c and time of 60mins,

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
extend the burnout and see if you have the same issue, if so its probably either in the intial setting of the investment or the initial introduction into the burnout. Also clean your patterns with alcohol.