For Sale NEW Zirkonzahn Titan Milling Burs $40!

DentalLaboratory7

DentalLaboratory7

Reaction score
Brand new original and unused Zirkonzahn Titan Burs (6MM) for sale.

Have the following:

FR1151 (3) 0.5R TITAN
FR1131 (6) 3R TITAN
FR1121 (9) 2R TITAN
FR1101 (10) 1R TITAN
FR1111 (3) 0.5S TITAN
FR1011 (7) 2T TITAN
FR1001 (5) 3T TITAN
FR1211 (5) 1.2S TITAN
FR1021 (7) 1.5T TITAN
FR1201 (6) 1.5S TITAN

61 Brand new burs in total, which were bought directly from Zirkonzahn.

Paid $88 for each, trying to recoup some of the money. Willing to sell separate or all together!

Also selling unused spare parts of M1 milling machine if anyone is interested.

Send me a message if you are interested in more information and/or photos (reciepts).

Attachments

• 6C8D5122-CB8B-46C6-A58F-9A9754DB76ED.jpeg
    6C8D5122-CB8B-46C6-A58F-9A9754DB76ED.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 3D71DB2B-6362-4770-8C23-B98B49FBCEB5.jpeg
    3D71DB2B-6362-4770-8C23-B98B49FBCEB5.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Brand new original and unused Zirkonzahn Titan Burs (6MM) for sale.

Have the following:

FR1151 (3) 0.5R TITAN
FR1131 (4) 3R TITAN
FR1121 (6) 2R TITAN
FR1101 (7) 1R TITAN
FR1111 (1) 0.5S TITAN
FR1011 (4) 2T TITAN
FR1001 (3) 3T TITAN
FR1211 (2) 1.2S TITAN
FR1021 (4) 1.5T TITAN
FR1201 (3) 1.5S TITAN

37 Brand new burs in total, which were bought directly from Zirkonzahn.

Paid $88 for each, trying to recoup some of the money. Selling separate or all together.
(Best offer takes all)

Also selling unused spare parts of M1 milling machine if anyone is interested.

Send me a message if you are interested in more information and/or photos.
did you get rid of your zz mill?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately the motor and orbit on our M1 needed to be replaced.
ah okay, if i may ask....how long did you have the m1? and were you happy with its performace?

DentalLaboratory7

DentalLaboratory7

Reaction score
We have had them since 2017 (M1 & M5). Our M5 is still running strong with rarely any issues. Our M1 on the other hand was one of the first versions of the M1 and has been more of a headache than functional this past year.

Replacement parts are ridiculously expensive so we decided to head in a different direction for our wet mill.

As for performance, we love our zirkonzahn machines. We have moved towards Exocad these past years, but we still nest and mill mostly everything in our ZZ machines and they mill great. Would purchase one of their new mills (if we could) hahaha.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
We have had them since 2017 (M1 & M5). Our M5 is still running strong with rarely any issues. Our M1 on the other hand was one of the first versions of the M1 and has been more of a headache than functional this past year.

Replacement parts are ridiculously expensive so we decided to head in a different direction for our wet mill.

As for performance, we love our zirkonzahn machines. We have moved towards Exocad these past years, but we still nest and mill mostly everything in our ZZ machines and they mill great. Would purchase one of their new mills (if we could) hahaha.
excellent feedback! thank you. how is support from zz?
we have been considering zz for mills but they have been rather lackluster in the sales dept....so with that i am EXTREMELY hesitant to purchase. if they arent willing to get in touch when i want to spend money, what are the chances they will help me if/when a support issue arises? haha

DentalLaboratory7

DentalLaboratory7

Reaction score
excellent feedback! thank you. how is support from zz?
we have been considering zz for mills but they have been rather lackluster in the sales dept....so with that i am EXTREMELY hesitant to purchase. if they arent willing to get in touch when i want to spend money, what are the chances they will help me if/when a support issue arises? haha
Yes, their sales department is sometimes hard to reach.

However, I will say their support is first class! If you have an issue you call their support number and within the hour of the ticket being created someone will log onto your pc and help you until the issue is resolved.

Can’t say anything negative about their support, they are really on top of that. If for some reason they can’t figure out the issue they will contact Italy directly and they will have an answer for you within the next day.

You definitely get what you pay for and more!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, their sales department is sometimes hard to reach.

However, I will say their support is first class! If you have an issue you call their support number and within the hour of the ticket being created someone will log onto your pc and help you until the issue is resolved.

Can’t say anything negative about their support, they are really on top of that. If for some reason they can’t figure out the issue they will contact Italy directly and they will have an answer for you within the next day.

You definitely get what you pay for and more!
that is a huge bonus! i am not sure why sales would drop the ball so much then haha. ive actually been in touch with the Italy side of things repeatedly, just having a major issue getting in touch with the Atlanta office to help me out. smh. cant give away money these days Laugh

DentalLaboratory7

DentalLaboratory7

Reaction score
Still available! Each bur half off! ($44)

DentalLaboratory7

DentalLaboratory7

Reaction score
*Bump* Still available. $40 each (shipping included)