• Welcome to Dental Lab Network
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New video tutorials for two new optional colLab modules

Discussion in 'Medit' started by Glenn Kennedy, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Glenn Kennedy
      Breezy

Glenn Kennedy Well-Known Member Donator Full Member

With the release of the free update to colLab v.2.0.0.3 Medit also introduced two new optional accessory modules: Post & Core and Replicate Denture.

Both new modules make it faster and easier to get work done in your lab!

Learn more about both modules and view workflow videos on our blog: http://blog.meditcompany.com/medit
      [​IMG]

2. Leejh

Leejh New Member Full Member

is the update for new T300 AND T500 only? I have Identica Hybrid and I updated the program. I tried to do the post core today. I don't have the post core option after I select a veneer.

Attached Files:

3. Glenn Kennedy
      Breezy

Hi Leejh,

Post & Core and Replicate Denture modules will work with your Hybrid. They are optional accessory modules so please contact your dealer to order them.

-Glenn

4. biodentg
      Relaxed

biodentg Active Member Full Member

I'm having issues with the scan software Glenn, I can't move forward the pictured screen on this computer, and my other two scanners keep crashing. Any Idea?

Attached Files:

5. Glenn Kennedy
      Breezy

Hi Biodent,

Sorry you are having trouble. When you install colLab it will run for 30 days without being registered. It looks like your 30 day period expired so you just need to register the software to continue using it. There is no cost to register.

If you have registered the software but you are still getting this message then the computer needs to be connected to the internet to check in with the server from time to time.

If you are registered and the computer is connected to the internet then something else is wrong. Please email Medit technical support so a technician can help diagnose the problem: support@meditcompany.com