New VersaMILL 4X Pic's

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Got the new VersaMILL 4X installed and snapped a few (quie a few) pictures. Good looking and solid as a rock. More to come but check out some of these initial images and see...

Images Here: http://s604.photobucket.com/user/brayks_2009/slideshow/VersaMILL/VersaMILL 4X

IMG_9719_4XMachineMachiningAreaRightAQuarterViewDoorUp_zpsaaacb969.jpg

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
What do these run, pricing?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
What do these run, pricing?
Hey RDA,
Thanks for the inquiry.

The list price starts at $59,000 which is without CAM software.

We don't include software with the base machine because it is an Open Mill. As such we have many customers that want to continue to use their existing CAM system which is OK with us.

There are only a couple of software/application options which include Delcam DentMILL software, and the abutment machining module (which includes: multi-unit abutment fixture, enhanced abutment libraries and our machining templates for DentMILL).

We are just preparing to launch a Dental Lab Network Special Introductory Pricing program as a way to thank the members for the input and knowledge I have gained and kindness they have shown me in the short time I have been part of this forum.

This pricing program puts the starting price at $55,000.

I just finished adding it to our website so if you would like further information (other than contacting me directly of course ;)) you can check it out at:
https://www.axsysdental.com/VersaMILL_4x.html

WebPageImage_4x_zps8387e28d.jpg

The complete Versamill product brochure can be found here: http://axsysdental.com/Documents/VersaMILL_DataSheet.pdf
VersamillBrochureCover_zps1a6e3c13.jpg

Best
Steve

Last edited:
KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Looks great Steve! Very clean!

Where's the suction unit? Is that it on the bottom table top left with the red knob?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the video won't play for me

C

charles007

Reaction score
Multi-disk holders ? this seems to be the new wave of mills in your price range. (Select & 350i) I would now consider it a must have unless a lab is looking to buy in the 25-30k range of mills. ;)

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
The 350i is just a prototype right now. Not even in production at Imes right now. The one at Chicago is the only one. The select is the only one available right now in that price range.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Looks great Steve! Very clean!

Where's the suction unit? Is that it on the bottom table top left with the red knob?
Hey Kent, the actual suction unit is external and an optional accessory.

There is however an integrated, removable "dry machining" tray/enclosure that includes an externally accessible, internal suction hose. (If that makes any sense ):rolleyes:

Actually the vast majority of our customers (and target market) is actually wet machining...

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Steve,

I didn't see the suction and was curious about it.

Did you see what happened to my shirt?! Couldn't belive it! I was so mad at myself...I should have known! Dang WINDY CITY!!

I was walking back to my hotel with it around my neck as I was putting my hat and gloves on...a big gust of wind came up and blew it right off into the Chicago River. I was so pissed!! So sorry about that! :banghead:

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the video on the axysdental.com website

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Multi-disk holders ? this seems to be the new wave of mills in your price range. (Select & 350i) I would now consider it a must have unless a lab is looking to buy in the 25-30k range of mills. ;)

Take a look though the pages of our website on these machines; the quality of construction and output, operating costs and track record of reliability. We haven't found anything that comes close in this price range (with or without multi-disk). (That isn't to say there isn't something cooking). Of course I might be a little biased... :rolleyes:

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hmmm, thanks Luke, I will see what's up.....
Hey Luke,
I checked out the video on the Versamill 4x page (located in the header slider -2nd and last images). These images have a play button that link to a Vimeo video which (for now),links to a Versamill 5x video.
These video's play for me.
Are these the videos you are referring to?
If so can you please let me know what browser (and version) you are using as well as the Operating System?
If these are not the videos you are referring to can I trouble you to let me know the axsysdental.com page that contains the bad link/video?
Thanks
Steve

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
The 350i is just a prototype right now. Not even in production at Imes right now. The one at Chicago is the only one. The select is the only one available right now in that price range.

Looks like a year to possibly a year and one half until release. Man, that's a long time right now in this business with technology moving fast. I would not be surprised to see a few changes in the product upon final release that would/should address the then current market requirements in terms of functionality, price and performance. Should be interesting...

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Steve,

I didn't see the suction and was curious about it.

Did you see what happened to my shirt?! Couldn't belive it! I was so mad at myself...I should have known! Dang WINDY CITY!!

I was walking back to my hotel with it around my neck as I was putting my hat and gloves on...a big gust of wind came up and blew it right off into the Chicago River. I was so pissed!! So sorry about that! :banghead:

Kent,
Curious about suction.....I think I'll just let that one go.:D
What am I going to do with you brother? ;)
What a bummer. Now I do have 2X available...
If you play your cards right there may JUST be a larger one available soon....Just sayin'.....maybe...:rolleyes:
Best
Steve

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Looks like a year to possibly a year and one half until release. Man, that's a long time right now in this business with technology moving fast. I would not be surprised to see a few changes in the product upon final release that would/should address the then current market requirements in terms of functionality, price and performance. Should be interesting...

I doubt it will be the same machine we saw in Chicago by the time it's released. It was a nice novelty, but without being in production, it's bound to have engineering changes. I know, if it were me, I would try to evolve as much as I could to what's coming down the pipeline in the future. But no one person can predict the future.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Luke,
I checked out the video on the Versamill 4x page (located in the header slider -2nd and last images). These images have a play button that link to a Vimeo video which (for now),links to a Versamill 5x video.
These video's play for me.
Are these the videos you are referring to?
If so can you please let me know what browser (and version) you are using as well as the Operating System?
If these are not the videos you are referring to can I trouble you to let me know the axsysdental.com page that contains the bad link/video?
Thanks
Steve
Using windows 7 Chrome. I clicked the link to play the video and the area where photos are just goes black and nothing happens.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Using windows 7 Chrome. I clicked the link to play the video and the area where photos are just goes black and nothing happens.

If they are flash videos, that's why. Chrome doesn't support flash anymore.

Top Bottom