New Training for MiYO® Pink Customers!

Stacey

Stacey

Sponsors
Ratings
MiYO® Pink Technical Webinar: Getting Started with the MiYO® Pink Esthetic Gingival System

If you recently purchased the MiYO® Pink Esthetic Gingival System and want to learn how to get great results out of the gate no matter your skill level, join us for a 30 minute web based technical presentation this Wednesday June 27, at 3pmEST or Thursday, June 28, at 12pmEST!

You will learn:
  • System Overview
  • Application Techniques
    • Color on teeth and tissue
    • Structure on teeth and tissue
  • Proper mixing and consistency for optimal results
  • Firing schedule review and tips
YOU MUST BE A CURRENT MIYO CUSTOMER FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BE APPROVED.

Register for Wednesday June 27, 3PM EST:
https://goo.gl/sQQdRv
Register for Thursday, June 28, 12PM EST: https://goo.gl/apHPDD

miyo social - pink dots.png

sndmn2

sndmn2

Ratings
288 2
Nice. So instead of letting others who don't have this product see the possibilities we'll close the door on the webinar.

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
Nice. So instead of letting others who don't have this product see the possibilities we'll close the door on the webinar.
Actually Sndmn2, we offer webinars every week (We have one today at 2PM) that show the product possibilities so no closed doors here. ;)

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Ratings
81 2
Are you offereing any shade guides for your pink stain system? Client is asking for them.

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
Was it included in the kit? If so I must of thrown it out.
We just recently started sending them with the kits and are doing a mailing to all other clients in the next 2 weeks. If you send me a message with your address, I will make sure we get it out asap for you!

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
am new in DLB, i practice in Nigeria, how do i know abour Miro
If you follow the directions below, you can watch the recording that gives a pretty in-depth overview of MiYO and its capabilities.
I forgot to mention that once you go to:
www.jensendental.com/miyo you need to click on the pop up window to watch the recording and you will immediately be taken there.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!