New toys!!!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,848 93
wow!! i wonder what's inside. the tall one has to be a mill-turn, and the long one maybe a robot... fun to dream!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Ratings
279 3
Not sure which answer I prefer between JMN and RC???!
In fact it the head of a huge robot to do robot combat fighting like in Pacific Rim!

Panthera Dental is in fact just a front business, in fact we are building huge MECHA robot like in Japanese culture in case Godzilla come to earth to attack us.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Ratings
127 3
Not sure which answer I prefer between JMN and RC???!
In fact it the head of a huge robot to do robot combat fighting like in Pacific Rim!

Panthera Dental is in fact just a front business, in fact we are building huge MECHA robot like in Japanese culture in case Godzilla come to earth to attack us.
Everyone's worried about what's 'ON' the truck... when they should be worried about the truck itself...

upload_2018-4-24_8-49-31.jpeg

user name

user name

Donator
Ratings
3,607 47
There you go kids. And to think...it all started with one marijuana cigarette.

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Ratings
127 3
There you go kids. And to think...it all started with one marijuana cigarette.
Come July 1st of this year, it will be legal in Quebec City and all of Canada...

Maybe that's what's on the truck?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Ratings
279 3
Well that would mean A LOTS of that stuff.
Thing said, i don't use this kind of stuff, i don't really need any of that to enjoy life personally, cost less, better for my health!

The machine is now installed and running, (still need to calibrate but it work) and it QUITE impressive it about 1.5 taller than the other machine we use, it ENORMOUS!! and it right in front of the entrace door of the milling center, so when you get it you are welcomed by this machine, it create a feeling like when you watch the big skyscraper in NYC HAHAHA

DentalTechTips

DentalTechTips

Ratings
127 3
Well that would mean A LOTS of that stuff.
Thing said, i don't use this kind of stuff, i don't really need any of that to enjoy life personally, cost less, better for my health!

The machine is now installed and running, (still need to calibrate but it work) and it QUITE impressive it about 1.5 taller than the other machine we use, it ENORMOUS!! and it right in front of the entrace door of the milling center, so when you get it you are welcomed by this machine, it create a feeling like when you watch the big skyscraper in NYC HAHAHA
Post pictures if you have a chance!!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,848 93
Pretty sure they won't post pics of the machines they use?? Maybe they don't want to let out company secrets?? Hmmmm2Dontknow
its hardly something everyone can compete with. these are machines valued over 250k canadian beaveroos

i don't understand why you wouldn't take pride enough to put that up for everyone to see. these arent foolproof machines geared for technicians either, these are full industrial strength CAM with operators who MUST know what they are doing. its not as simple as "place a unit in a puck and press go" like most dental machines.

Panthera is a team of CNC Machinists who have dental implant knowledge, not Dental Techs who are "pretty competent" CNC hobbyists.

Don't forget, Robichaud SR was the guy who broke off from Nobel to begin with.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Ratings
279 3
rc75 there is a pic of my milling center going around the web for at least 3 years now :)

But like I said anyone that want to come and visit at more than welcome.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Ratings
279 3
And to be honest I don,t post more pic because now it now "sexy" as it use to be since it CROWDED of machines everywhere. It is still very impressive to see in real but in pic it never get very nice. And the control of the image of my company is something I take seriously so I wont risk putting a pic that I am not proud of it online to make sure it wont finish in some cheap powerpoint around the world :p

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Ratings
580 19
Vertical and lathe in one? Ever had success in turning and then milling at the same time?

I like the big new machines! Those are big.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!