rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
SIZE: 3.75" ROUND
DEPTH: 1.25"
INCLUDES - Lid

PRICE $35

We made this style tray as a request from several different labs.
These trays are made for standard sintering cycles 7+ hours.
( 98.6% Alumina)

TD Dental Supply (877) 358-5833

thumbnail.jpg

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Hey Ron, The trays are slightly too big for our funaces, when I measured 85mm I was going on outside diameter, these are 85 inside. Do you have anything smaller?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey Ron, The trays are slightly too big for our funaces, when I measured 85mm I was going on outside diameter, these are 85 inside. Do you have anything smaller?

You're in luck I have 1 small round tray that's 65mm from the inside & 25mm deep. Want it?

M

mikkda

Reaction score
SIZE: 3.75" ROUND
DEPTH: 1.25"
INCLUDES - Lid

PRICE $35

We made this style tray as a request from several different labs.
These trays are made for standard sintering cycles 7+ hours.
( 98.6% Alumina)

TD Dental Supply (877) 358-5833

View attachment 28486
Hey Ron

We just purchased your sintering tray and some beads during a depressive episode after we broke and purchased an OEM one for major $$$. What we probably should have done first is figure out whether it was compatible with our furnace first but the price and the hope was too much for impulsive minds and with that said do you know if your sintering tray is compatible with the Ivoclar Programat S1 1600 and its funky convex moon base? Lid optional? Recommended bead size? I'm looking for any info you got so spill your guts... pretty please?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey Ron

We just purchased your sintering tray and some beads during a depressive episode after we broke and purchased an OEM one for major $$$. What we probably should have done first is figure out whether it was compatible with our furnace first but the price and the hope was too much for impulsive minds and with that said do you know if your sintering tray is compatible with the Ivoclar Programat S1 1600 and its funky convex moon base? Lid optional? Recommended bead size? I'm looking for any info you got so spill your guts... pretty please?

Message me the specs and a pic if possible.

M

mikkda

Reaction score
We have an Ivoclar Vivadent Programat S1 1600 and purchased the T-170A2S Sintering Tray 0.63" x 3.25" along with the T-170D2 Sintering Beads 2mm dia. Pay no mind if the tray or bead is incorrect as I would be thrilled if ANY alternative non OEM tray that you have available would suffice and would happily put an separate order in for the one that works. Thanks for the quick response.