New Sinter Oven Recommendations

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Damn quick draw! Just had to do it didn't you! You will love it. My buddy loves his.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Reaction score
Fast delivery too. Its was bigger and heavier than I was expecting. One man show isn't all fun when you need to move heavy objects up a few steps.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Grrr. I don't think this power cord is going to work; maybe its the European version?

Is the required cord something readily available or do I need to wait for the seller to get me one?

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
we've got the mihm-vogt, talladium, and dekema usic.

Just replaced an element in the mihm-vogt for the first time after riding that thing hard for a couple of years. I would definitely buy another.

The talladium is really basic, kind of goofy to program (but not hard),can save more programs than you will ever need. we haven't had any problems with it. Their support has been good too (we have a mill from them as well)

the Dekema has been a lot of trouble, many elements replaced, thermocouple, boards... programming it is ridiculous. Support from Jensen is really good though.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Grrr. I don't think this power cord is going to work; maybe its the European version?

Is the required cord something readily available or do I need to wait for the seller to get me one?
My oven had the same issue and went shopping at Lowes, etc.... actually several stores before finding the right amp plug. ;)

Last edited:
DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
user ... can i ask about the reason why you think the elements are failing ? Could you be buying another oven only to transfer the problem there ? For me , Ive been using ZZs sinter oven i got like 6 years ago ....Love the oven . Love that its 11O outlet . Love that its still working > no jinx < Love that I can replace the elements when needed ( done 3 elements in that time . ) and have changed the braided wiring that connects the elements to each other . The frayed braided wiring was the reason one of my elements went out , it was overheating at the frayed part and sending some sort of signal to heat that element incorrectly thus causing it to crack . Only other reason I had issues was because I was opening the oven prematurely due to time constraints and I think that is what caused the failure of the other ones . I still do it every now and then but never open the chamber if its over 500 degrees . I was opening the chamber at around 700 to try and cool it down faster ... learned the hard way not to do that ! The only thing I dont like about the ZZ oven is the programs are preset and cannot be altered . Cannot edit or change temps to coinside with newer materials . Regards .

actually you can add on new sintering programs.. you just have to send it into zz. You pull out the computer and send them the numbers to program. We did this with our zz 600

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Same thing happened with my mini mill, got about 2-3 European plugs, but not a US plug. They had to send one out.

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
I'm not trying to hy-jack your thread, user name, but it's along the same line...has anyone used the Talladium Mastermill sintering oven? Is it any good?
Supposedly it's what they use in their milling center.
I've been to their milling centre. They sinter their Zr with the ovens they also sell.

Top Bottom