New materials for fixed prosthesis

taha

taha

Reaction score

web side :

TURKOM-CERA?

TURKOM-CERA is 99.98% composed of Aluminium Oxide engineered to produce single or three units anterior to a full mouth bridge with no metal substructure.
The technique and material of TURKOM-CERA™ are at least twice faster than any of the conventional time-consuming technique. It is simple and at the same time, provides high quality result and accuracy. It only requires a few simple steps to manufacture.
I test it this materials it's really easy handle and safe more time.

http://file7.9q9q.net/Download/39172...-cera.zip.html

This video for the materials:

YouTube - Hands on Demo [Part I] Better Quality - No Audio

YouTube - Hands on Demo [Part II] Better Quality - No Audio

YouTube - Hands on Demo [Part III] Better Quality - No Audio

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You understand turkish or libyian Brian?

taha

taha

Reaction score
sorry the the dvd without audio but you can ask me about anything in the materils

B

Brian8

Reaction score
All I'm saying is some kind of audio would have kept me awake.

Brian

A

alquir

Reaction score

web side :

TURKOM-CERA?

TURKOM-CERA is 99.98% composed of Aluminium Oxide engineered to produce single or three units anterior to a full mouth bridge with no metal substructure.
The technique and material of TURKOM-CERA™ are at least twice faster than any of the conventional time-consuming technique. It is simple and at the same time, provides high quality result and accuracy. It only requires a few simple steps to manufacture.
I test it this materials it's really easy handle and safe more time.

http://file7.9q9q.net/Download/39172...-cera.zip.html

This video for the materials:

YouTube - Hands on Demo [Part I] Better Quality - No Audio

YouTube - Hands on Demo [Part II] Better Quality - No Audio

YouTube - Hands on Demo [Part III] Better Quality - No Audio

Hi taha I'm From Guayaquil Ecuador, I'm very interesting to get a kit, but I need to know if realy works the briges whith 2 or more pontics in mouth, in posterior area, in mormal conditions, you have some knowledge about that, or experience to share, I need more information from other sourse that from turkon cera in self
I realy appreciate your help, my E mail is [email protected] sorry for my English is realy rusty but I try my best

Last edited:
taha

taha

Reaction score
Hi alquir how for working more 3 rally I did not try that but they said it is work
For the source try to get this web side TURKOM-CERA and i will tell you if I get more information
My English also not good it is ok :)

V

vangelis

Reaction score
So, did anyone tried Turkom-Cera? I will get it next week hopefully. It looks promising, a true revolution for a small lab going aesthetics.

L

labdude

Reaction score
Hi Tony,
Going to take a while for any response here at the moment.
One of those long weekend holidays when the majority of people walk around with their finger in their nose and their thumb up their butt.
At any rate, that has been the way I find most poreclain people in the u.s spending their time.:D:D:D:):rolleyes::cool:
Mike.

V

vangelis

Reaction score
Haha, to funny.:) I almost envy those people. For the last couple of years I don't recall having a holiday. Well, it finally started yesterday in the afternoon and will last a week, but tomorrow I'll be going back to lab, have to sit down and fix articulator.

I am very unsatisfied with latest Artex (CR version). I mean, if you spend 1200+ EUR on a bloody thing you expect it to be NASA precise not a rabbit jumping...:mad:

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Hey Tony, please let us know how the turkom-cera works out......Advantages and Disadvantes.....please. Interesting minds want to know. Also, the best user friendly and precise articulator i've found is the Stratus by Ivoclar. Much better than the Acculiner, Hanau, and Denar's. The Artex (made by Jensen) is a manipulation of all those put together. It's really nice, but not much help if a Dentist doesn't grab the Hamular Notches in the impression though.....lol.......rookies, what can you say...lol

V

vangelis

Reaction score
In the past few days I did some internet research. This is what I found out:

1. As I understand the radiation values in yittrium stabilized zirconium differ greatly depending the manufacturer, but are usually several hundred times lower than what you get by drinking milk for example. Radiation is not the major problem.
2. Most of Zirconium diokside is Yittrium stabilized. Yittrium is highly toxic (dust must not get in to the lungs). That is a major thread to the technitian, especially those using manual milling such as Zirkonzahn, Girbach, Schick. It can also be a thread to a patient if a bridge will at some later time be cut in the mouth.
3. Alumina is NON-TOXIC, NON-RADIACTIVE and with several hundred times lower Photoelectric potential. All other parameters (Vickers hardness, Weibull modulus, Compressive strength,...) seems to be equal or in some cases greater than Yittrium stabilized zirconium.
4. The only thing that is therefore questionable is flexural strength. On the official web page I saw that full span bridge could be made, I wonder if this is true and to what extend.
TURKOM-CERA� Ceramic Gallery

On this web pages:
http://www.turkom-cera.com/v3/lang/en/report/eval_report-flex_strength_test_tc-vita.pdf
Characterization of Glass-infiltrated Alumina-based Ceramics
you can see interesting thing. First link shows results of flexural tests for Turkom-cera and Vita. TC mean value is 535 while Vita is 318. On the second link the values are upside down. I would suggest that there is a good possibility that research on the second link was done this way on purpose or by mistake. You see, there is a warning in the Turkom-Cera manual NOT to delude the Alumina to much as the flexural strength goes down dramatically. Therefore one can delude alumina on purpose or by mistake, we can not know that. However on the other hand, it would be interesting to callculate Weibull modulus based on flexural tests that were done for Turkom-Cera company.

My first impressions? There are several mistakes made by company:
- I got Trial package, manual inside said it is not for sale. The label on 3 jars inside of a trial package says "Not for sale". But I paid 180 EUR
- I also got Mini pack as well (not the small pack! but mini). The price was OK, cca 2550 EUR, it was promo price. But on the box and on the manual in the box it says you get 1 x 35g Alumina (actually you get 2 x 35g) and it says 2 x Crystal hardener (you actually get 4)

It doesn't say there should be a blue Testing liquid, and so there is no testing liquid. But the manual strongly suggests to use it (?!?). Fine, I'll get it separately.

How is it to work with the material... its like a mixture of water, honey and chewing gum. You have to get used to it. I did several crowns yesterday, today I'll try the pontics and in a few days infiltration and some calculations... See ya!

Last edited:
V

vangelis

Reaction score
There is a calc for zirconium on the internet, but doesn't allow the change for breaking strength. So I made my own calc so that lower breaking strengths could be put in and is therefore suitable for calculating pontic connector dimensions for alumina. Maybe someone will find it useful...

Alumina/Zirconium Load Calculator

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Vangelis,
Nice work, I've got some questions though. Why make the Breaking Strength 400 n/mm instead of 1000-1200 as suggested by the manufacturer? In addition, Alumina is suppose to be at 300 (530-780) n/mm. Would'nt 200 n/mm be more accurate when comparing Alumina to Zirconium manufactured breaking strength? Just curious

taha

taha

Reaction score
hi

dear
vangelis
hi I get 2 stander kit from the company
and they told me there is courses for ever kit I get in Malaysia
if you need any help just ask me I will try to help you as much as I know

V

vangelis

Reaction score
Rob, I took the idea from the zirkonzahn, they did a spreadsheet calculation. I have no idea why they use 400 as their zircon can withstand 1400. But I am sure there is a reason.

Taha!! PLEASE share with us your experience with Turkom Cera. How many bridges did you finish? How long were the bridges? Those are questions for start.

taha

taha

Reaction score
dear
vangelis for me I just make single crown until know i face some problem with hardening I get some bubals . and with the setting of firing tables
I use vita vm 7

V

vangelis

Reaction score
Taha question for you: do you have problems with bubbles in alumina or later bubbles in ceramic? Did you ever tried to do more than one solo crown, 2 or 3 crowns together?

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Any updates on this product, vangelis and taha or anyone else?

I just found out about this product and googled it. I'm wondering why I haven't heard anything about it before. I came to DLN and used the search function to find out more. I love how the key word(s) used in the search function is red and easy to find.

M

Medeni

Reaction score
Object : Discount Offer . (Turkom-Cera)

Dear Sir/Madam,

It’s not everyday that we are able to offer our clients some substantial rebates. That why I am extremely pleased to inform you about our discount offer. We are making on our last 13 Turkom-Cera kits (system and material) for stock clearance.

The price we are offering = 2800 USD instead of = 4000 USD for the standard kit.

Please note that this discount is available on the last 13 kits only, and it’s our way to thank you for being such valued customer.

We hope you will take advantage of this offer and will send us your purchase order today. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me and for more information about Turkom-Cera system and material, please visit TURKOM-CERA� .

--
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATIONS ARE OUR DUTIES

'Our Business Direction Is Consistently High Quality With Efficient Low
Cost'

Sincerely,

Medeni Kaya
Director, International Marketing

Email:[email protected]
Tel:+603 6142 2363
H/P:+601 2646 7783
KM Dental Group Sdn. Bhd.
41-2, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara, Jalan PJU 5/21, The Strand @ Kota