New Imes-Icore 350I

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
Announced during Dental Expo in Moscow, can mill metal and has disc changer.
1392021_365121246985886_6644013294443473185_n.jpg

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
is that the same unit that was shown in Chicago? They only have one made still?

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
I wasn't in Chicago. Saw two of them in Moscow, one with changer and another without. I like this new mill a lot, may be purchase it in next year.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Last edited:
KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Alex,

I do believe they're starting production and releasing them to the public now. And it

may be released in Moscow first. Thanks. It was nice to see it run.

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
Kent is Correct we had an early prototype at Chicago last year. We should be getting the first real one in soon. I will post some pictures when it arrives.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
There are many people excited about this mill. I'd love to watch it go!

Good to see you Ryan.

Toast

Toast

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the 350i compares to the 450i? Price, spindle etc.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We have one on order for our use and integration at CAP. A couple more for customers. We are expecting shipment in the next month or so. We will also have one in Chicago at LMT in our ballroom (Comiskey Room) in February. I think the price is about $80K, fully loaded with disc changer.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Does that price include CAM and suction Bob or just the mill?

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
We have one on order for our use and integration at CAP. A couple more for customers. We are expecting shipment in the next month or so. We will also have one in Chicago at LMT in our ballroom (Comiskey Room) in February. I think the price is about $80K, fully loaded with disc changer.

Can I ask why this one Bob? I'll be dipping my feet into the CAM arena soon

Thanks

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
The 350i with CAM (Sum3D full version with custom CAP Strategies),delivery/import taxes, suction, onsite training/install, all the adapters and brackets, nice starter kit, and disc changer including six disc holders (has the capacity for twelve). I would estimate the package to be 89-94k. Email me or PM anytime if you have any questions, --- sam (at) cap-us.com

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score

Hi Bob sorry but ive seen yesterday the new announcement of imes 650 i and 850i do you have specific info about techn. data position accuracy and so on . Do you know how much more mill accuracy the thermal equalization algorithms bring .

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
The 650 and the 850 will be more expensive, heavy duty mills. I'm not thinking these will fill mainstream needs. More for milling centers or very large labs.
The thermal calabration is now on the 250 and 350. Not sure about the 140. It does a thermal calabration every time it does a tool change. The exact number of microns per degree or even ten is a great question. Sorry, I am really not up on the answer. The owner of Imes and the lead engineer for dental will be in Chicargo. I'm sure they will spend time in our (cap) ballroom and we can get more info from them at that time.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Can I ask why this one Bob? I'll be dipping my feet into the CAM arena soon

Thanks
This mill comes with a 6-12 disc changer. I believe it will be a time saver for labs using pershaded discs. Just load it up and let it run. In addition it will mill all materials and most indications.

REJ

REJ

Reaction score
The way the new lineup will compare from Imes is that the 350i will be the same category as the 450i but with some enhancements in technology such as the integrated loader and zero point clamping system. It has an on board control computer and also 20x tool changer. The spindle is similar to the 450i in performance and the mill will do all the same indications.
The 650i will take the place of both the 550i and 750i and is geared towards metal production. It will have linear drives like the 750 and an integrated changer. Last time the imes folks were here they said it could also have some spindle options such as an HSK-25 for different tooling options if desired.
The 850i is a larger machine than the others and is geared towards larger milling centers running automation cells (like roeders or dmg) One robotic unit can feed 2 machines and has very large part and tool capacities. It will be a new category for Imes and larger than any current machines.

Top Bottom