New Gen-X Zirconia

user name

user name

Donator
Click on your name, just below the page header.
Drop down menu will show 'account upgrades'.
Its required(and is only fair) to advertise your business or products.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
gee, i wonder how Amann Girrbach got their own forum. and whether or not they'll respond to that controversial thread from a while back.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
I just put some tape on my laptop camera, thanks for the heads up.
But on the serious side, I don't know how to purchase. Thanks
Sheesh, I hope you don't answer the phone if I call with some technical questions. ;)

OP
Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Sponsors
gee, i wonder how Amann Girrbach got their own forum. and whether or not they'll respond to that controversial thread from a while back.
Send me the info, happy to look into it. But, will see what comment you're referring to.
Thank you for the comment, will fix. also feel free, I'm available at 727 271 1552.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot

Z

ztech

Send me the info, happy to look into it. But, will see what comment you're referring to.
Thank you for the comment, will fix. also feel free, I'm available at 727 271 1552.
Which distributors have it?

OP
Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Sponsors
Which distributors have it?
These are our distributors:
Americana Dental
Benco Dental
Esthetic Professionals
Nowak Dental
Zahn Dental
Thank you

A

alexnokkvi

Anyone started using the Gen-x and can tell me how it looks compared to Zolid FX and Ht+?

Z

ztech

Anyone started using the Gen-x and can tell me how it looks compared to Zolid FX and Ht+?
I am 4 pucks into GenX and it is different than both FX/ML and the HT+. The puck is a single color with a gradient to the translucency. Not a perfect color match but I no longer green state color the incisal portion to get the translucent effect. I did mill several for a study a Prosthodontic resident and the thicker pucks will give you a little more control of the enamel effect. A 10mm central centered on a 16mm puck will give you a decent looking shade tab look. Still the lack of yellow in the body of the A shades same as the other two materials but easily corrected

M

mmbh

Thanks for the info. I inquired directly with Amann Girrbach about this product and the person that called me back had no idea what I was talking about. Go figure.

OP
Amann Girrbach

Amann Girrbach

Sponsors
Thanks for the info. I inquired directly with Amann Girrbach about this product and the person that called me back had no idea what I was talking about. Go figure.
Text me or give me a call at 727 271 1552, I can help you.
Thanks

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom