New DOF Sharp2 Plus dental milling machine

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
273 4
New DOF Sharp2 Plus dental milling machine available now!
“All-in-one” solution with integrated touch screen computer, wet mill, vacuum, and air compressor.
Mills virtually all CAD/CAM materials (Zr, PMMA, wax, glass ceramics, hybrid composites, PEEK, soft metal, and premilled Ti abutments). Check out more details here - https://www.facebook.com/doflab.usa...otif_id=1512053599363454&notif_t=feed_comment

DOF Sharp Mill.jpg

cadfan

cadfan

Ratings
460 13
Hi Brent how about milling interfaces( straigt to implant) in Pmma for try in Cases as verification for big full zi cases or Peek as indiv gingiva former.?? any additional cost for preforms ?? more than the holder.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
273 4
Hi Brent how about milling interfaces( straigt to implant) in Pmma for try in Cases as verification for big full zi cases or Peek as indiv gingiva former.?? any additional cost for preforms ?? more than the holder.
You can mill the interface with our mill, you will just need a higher version of Hyperdent to be able to do so.

cadfan

cadfan

Ratings
460 13
To be honest HD is to expense for a small mill it makes no sense to pay nearly 15 bucks with template generator and so on. Thats BS.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Ratings
273 4
To be honest HD is to expense for a small mill it makes no sense to pay nearly 15 bucks with template generator and so on. Thats BS.
The Sharp2 Plus is an open mill so it is not closed. If you have a different CAM that works to your liking on what you want to do that is an easy fix.

cadfan

cadfan

Ratings
460 13
@Brent Harvey if i were you i would take a look at WNC looks like they are not so ignorant for small mills. and by the way the only cam with indiv.scalable interfaces.

Sda36

Sda36

Ratings
177 3
@Brent Harvey if i were you i would take a look at WNC looks like they are not so ignorant for small mills. and by the way the only cam with indiv.scalable interfaces.
Hi cadfan, Brent! Can you please expand on what WNC is? Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

M

mptz

Ratings
33 2
very super poor service from work nc if you are in UK if you want me to post the emails and 20 phone calls to prove it i will istill have had no reply from the Uk manager after weeks good luck if something fails.

ROGERS David <[email protected]>
Nov 23 (8 days ago)

to JOURNEAU, IVES, me

Hi Laurent,

I took a call via Reading reception this afternoon from a Dental Laboratory in Bristol. They’ve contacted us a number of times (by phone and have registered via our website),but are still awaiting a follow up from Vero.

Their existing software is coming up for renewal and Chris would be very interested in receiving more info from us.

Could your Team get in touch with Chris as soon as possible please? Thanks.

Kind Regards,

David Rogers | UK Sales Manager CADCAM

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +44 (0) 7964 922483

STILL NOTHING

www.verosoftware.com

LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

6 MONTHS NOTHING

Vero Software

1370 Montpellier Court

Gloucester Business Park

Gloucester, GL3 4AH, United Kingdom

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Vero UK Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 02464131

Planit Software Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 02093062

Sda36

Sda36

Ratings
177 3
very super poor service from work nc if you are in UK if you want me to post the emails and 20 phone calls to prove it i will istill have had no reply from the Uk manager after weeks good luck if something fails.

ROGERS David <[email protected]>
Nov 23 (8 days ago)

to JOURNEAU, IVES, me

Hi Laurent,

I took a call via Reading reception this afternoon from a Dental Laboratory in Bristol. They’ve contacted us a number of times (by phone and have registered via our website),but are still awaiting a follow up from Vero.

Their existing software is coming up for renewal and Chris would be very interested in receiving more info from us.

Could your Team get in touch with Chris as soon as possible please? Thanks.

Kind Regards,

David Rogers | UK Sales Manager CADCAM

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +44 (0) 7964 922483

STILL NOTHING

www.verosoftware.com

LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

6 MONTHS NOTHING

Vero Software

1370 Montpellier Court

Gloucester Business Park

Gloucester, GL3 4AH, United Kingdom

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Vero UK Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 02464131

Planit Software Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 02093062
Big thanks for the heads up, so sorry to hear of your "TROUBLE" Hello to ...
Sucks for sure when this happens, hope you make out fine in the end...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

M

mptz

Ratings
33 2
read the mail dont believe me phone them your self or choose their email address see if you get anywhere

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Ratings
121 2
Hi Brent, thanks for sharing! We (at FOLLOW-ME! Technology) are really excited to continue our close collaboration with your newest mill :)

For those of you that are interested in milling implant interfaces (direct to implant) in soft materials, you'd be surprised to know there's NOT a significant cost increase with hyperDENT. You have 2 options: 1. Mill directly from the STL file which is already included in the price (no additional cost whatsoever) or 2. Utilize the hyperDENT Abutment Creator (implant module) that imports the interface geometry to guarantee consistency. There's an additional cost for option 2; however, it's not the same as adding this feature to a full-blown hyperDENT Classic license that's geared towards milling titanium and chrome cobalt implant interfaces... but it functions almost identically!

If you have any additional questions, I'm sure Brent can handle your requests!

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Ratings
3 1
Hi RDA why don't you call me and then we can discuss the machine differences and I'll get you hooked up with a great year end deal, I have something in ,mind. 248-926-8810. Or PM me with your contact info.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,804 92
trouble in workNC? say it isn't so!

ils sont fous ces bretons, je ne les supportes pas, asti tabernac *pop*

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot: