New Chairs

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I need a good chair that will gently cup my finely toned glutes with good posture support for my adonis like bod.

image.php

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Gaming chair. They are made to sit in for 12 hours while saving the world from pixilated zombies.
Thank you for your service.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Gaming chair. They are made to sit in for 12 hours while saving the world from pixilated zombies.

Creative, but in thinking about it, are they more of a chair to sit back in, that would cradle rkm's adonis like body, compared to be sitting forward for better posture?
I tend to sit forward, at times on the edge of my chairs and really don't totally sit back and lean back into the back of the chair. Could just be a personal preference thing?

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
office chairs are for offices. where you sit and have a much less taxing job of pencil pushing or something. everyone has done the $100 chairs from whatever big box store....
what i want is a nice chair made to deal with the joys of being a dental tech....lots of sitting and standing, so all metal frame and casters. good back and posture support since i have to look under a microscope half the day. and quality cushioning...not a rigid plastic seat, but not soft memory foam either. something that can stand up to my 200lbs as well as the bigger guy i employ too. cost is a factor, but notice i put it at the end?
Yes, I am out of it more than in. I was going to add, you have to get up often to plump the whoopee cushion, but that might seem to be ill mannered

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Creative, but in thinking about it, are they more of a chair to sit back in, that would cradle rkm's adonis like body, compared to be sitting forward for better posture?
I tend to sit forward, at times on the edge of my chairs and really don't totally sit back and lean back into the back of the chair. Could just be a personal preference thing?
Dunno, I go sit in them for 20 minutes before buying. With my back issues I'm really picky about chairs. I have 5 here, and only one that I actually like. From Goodwill no less.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

I also wonder if those chairs for gamers come with a complementary box of diapers? :eek: :D

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
thats actually what we are leaning toward. $400 for a super solid gaming chair with all the bells and whistles....would cost $1000+ if it was slapped with a dental/medical tag

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
There are some furniture stores that sell only used business/office furniture. They often have used in very good condition chairs. A lot of large businesses/corporations change their furniture all at once even when it looks pretty good. They often have the more expensive executive and ergonomic chairs for a fraction of what it would be new.

There's one of those stores pretty close to us and every time we need a new desk or chairs we like to go there first. We've gotten some pretty nice desks and chairs that looked pretty much new for a really good price.

A lot of us sit all day so it really is worth it to invest in a good chair. I'd stay away from anything rigid or very "designer"/esthetic looking.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I use a draftsman chair.

image.php

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I didn't know the games had gotten that scary.

:)

As you probably already know, some of the die hard or addicted gamers use diapers, Depends, as to be able to sit there for hours during tournaments without taking that break away from the game.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
The Hyken Technical Mesh chair I got at Staples is my favorite.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
:)

As you probably already know, some of the die hard or addicted gamers use diapers, Depends, as to be able to sit there for hours during tournaments without taking that break away from the game.
Actually didn't know that. So, gamestop is missing a product line option?

Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

HMFIC
Reaction score
You can get a Herman Miller Aeron for $350 or less on Craigslist. This a $800-1300 chair. Extremely durable, very adjustable. Replace parts piece of cake. I found mine for $250. Love it...setting in it right now with an open bottle of super glue.....
6TpL5B.jpg

stonefly

stonefly

Reaction score
Do yourself right open your wallet... I second the Herman Miller Aeron I have 3 that's right 3. What we do morning noon and night deserves quality. and comfort. Love them

Top Bottom