New Ceramill therm DRS

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
So is this going to be limited to only Ceramill DRS zirconia or is there a feeling we will see this in open platform sintering ovens?
With 20 min fast firing I’m guessing the end user is in office? Anyone have a use case for such a short program otherwise?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah its for in office, I think thats why its called Drs. Not a big fan of fast sintering but maybe they have figured something out. Its about time, the waiting 10 hours is getting old. Ive ran sagemax on 3 hour cycles and if its not thick it works great. I dont know if this is a game changer for in office milling, but maybe.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I know sirona has there fast sintering. My cerec docs say it looks like chalky crap...but they do it anyway. That's what I hate, the "this shade is off. Can you darken it a bit?" Shows me picture and I have no idea which is the crown and which are the natural teeth. Now the picky docs are putting literal polished turds in without a problem.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Deal with the same thing with my cerec docs. Chalky crap is ok as long as they do it.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
So is this going to be limited to only Ceramill DRS zirconia or is there a feeling we will see this in open platform sintering ovens?
With 20 min fast firing I’m guessing the end user is in office? Anyone have a use case for such a short program otherwise?
It can be used with other systems. Looks are similar to the FX ML. Blocks are around $33 per

Top Bottom