Neowax

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
No disrespect but Dsply is a lil bigger player in the world market than you may realize. If you don't keep ahead of the curve you may become a backmarker... They are in it to make money. BIG money. Not to keep us little buyers happy.
I get it, I realized that when I was in a hands on denture class years ago when the hung over presenter was going around asking certain people if they received their invitation to the newest, secret Dply gadget that was only for special people I guess, lol, it was for Enterra system (edit...Eclipse...). I didn't get an invitation, lol, and I never bought the Enterra system. It's their business model, and I think I'm done spending money to support them.

Last edited:
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
This is the time of year I get the lab in order for the next year, which is why you probably see me ranting and posting more about this time of year lol... Doing my shopping for next year, looks like Dply has gutted their whole line, I want to scream about it but that would be immature so I will maturely rant and keep going:(

A

aushaw

Reaction score
I guess Dentsply is transitioning out of the removable business. Their FRS was so bad that I had to switch systems. They can’t reliably produce clear eclipse material. And now, worst of all, they have discontinued my favorite general purpose sheetwax. Does anyone know of a sheet wax that is similar to Neowax? I just love how it handles for making custom trays and luting models together for articulations.
Turned out that Dply did licence out Neowax formula to Yates-Motloid !
I guess Dentsply is transitioning out of the removable business. Their FRS was so bad that I had to switch systems. They can’t reliably produce clear eclipse material. And now, worst of all, they have discontinued my favorite general purpose sheetwax. Does anyone know of a sheet wax that is similar to Neowax? I just love how it handles for making custom trays and luting models together for articulations.