neodent

A

aqdental

Buongiorno
just received a case with 2 neodent 4.1 mm . Are they compatible with branemark RP ? I think that is 4.0 mm. Thank you

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

As far as I know no. At least in the US. Neodent comes in two flavors; CM cone Morse and GM grand Morse. They are not compatible with each other and I don’t think any compatibility exists with any other implant system. Get the surgical report to determine what flavor you need to order through Straumann

PCDL

PCDL

They're a pain in the ass and not compatible with anything. Neodent is the biggest headache I have; no wonder Straumann decided they were a good fit. Ugh.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Neodent has its own parts. It is not a bad system if what you mostly do is tibase type work

I

implanttek

The newest platform is GM (Grand morse). but the one you have right now should be compatible w/ Nobel Branemark RP External Hex 4.1. Its their version of an external hex connection.

J

JustDavid

Looks like GM Helix, external Hex.
Here are the latest libraries :

Is not so bad to work with.
Just put a UCLA on top and cast in non precious for screw retained.

I hope you can get it stored.
Ask your rep for a working protocol should make your life a little easier to get what you need.

Regarding compatibility, never heard of any just yet but do try and see.

Good luck with the case.
Cheers

Last edited:
DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Sponsors
if it is a branemark, biohorizons, or 3i osseotite external hex compatible then I have the parts...you can use this chart to measure the hex width and height.
You can order the parts 24 hours a day at www.dess-usa.com

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom