Neodent ...

R

Rachelle

Reaction score
Besides Neodent does any other company offer neodent scan body and analogs?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Truabutment neodent CM universal, ti bases and custom ti abutmetns.

www.truabutment.com if you call tell them i sent you. great group over there.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I also have used tru abut primarily for their tibases. Been real happy with the product

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
i will have neodent ti bases and about 50 other parts from them. Like TruAbutment they will not be FDA approved. The DESS products are FDA approved, unfortunately they do not make Neodent parts except for the Ankylos ti base and scan body which is compatible with Neodent.

cnhart@me.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Besides Neodent does any other company offer neodent scan body and analogs?

PartMaker sell neodent parts to order on volume runs
You can have an exocad library with digital model analogs, ti bases and screws for 40 dollars each in volume and scannable healing caps in peek or ti

This means you can scan the abutment itself or our healing caps to generate your implant restorations

Like Truabutment we are not yet ISO but are in the process. Our system will make you think twice about how you do things!

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
I have about 150 different Neodent compatible components, see attachment with list of parts I can provide you and sold through ImplantPart.com. Call 855-521-5773 or email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• External - Implant Part vs Neodent Price Comparison.xlsx
    16.4 KB · Views: 60
Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Are all the neodent abutments as small and thin as conceivable? First try on restoring a posterior on a CM and the abutment is so short- did I order the wrong abutment?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
does anyone have the tru abut neodent CM library? i have it on my office scanner but apparently not on my home scanner. I really don't want to drive over an hour to get it and I'm working the case right now.