Neodent GM Mini Conical Abutment Direct Connection Library [Exocad]

K

Kadelini

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but was here couple of times already for some valuable info. Thank you for all the support you give, it's way easier when you know that there is someone on the other side of the planet to eventually help you :)

Guys I'm and Exocad user, to be specific Zirkonzahn user. I run the open libs module, so mainly working with original pieces from Straumann etc.
The thing is that our Doctor wants to run a Neodent system from Straumann more often soon and for example with direct bar designs there is a problem...
of course official libs say that we cannot do it inhouse - only centralized at their milling center in Leipzig. But from time to time we mill Aluminium Bars to check very 1st prototype and it doesn't make any sense to outsource it and pay for it either. Alu blanks cost us nothing, we do it right now with Straumann SRA yea it works perfectly.

We need DME for this Mini Conical Abutment solution, maybe you know anyone who is running that on daily basis?

Found this thread -> https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/threads/neodent-bar-help.29192/#post-297137

Hope that things have changed since 2019...

Really looking forward to your answer,
thanks in advance and wish you all the best in 2021!

Adam

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
DME is a 3shape library.

if you want exocad library, assuming you have the Galway release, you can click Download more Libraries and pick it straight from exocad's website.

or go to exocad.com/integration/dentalcad-library-integration and click the N for Neodent. input your dongle number and download.

if this doesn't work call zirkonzahn support

K

Kadelini

Reaction score
DME is a 3shape library.

if you want exocad library, assuming you have the Galway release, you can click Download more Libraries and pick it straight from exocad's website.

or go to exocad.com/integration/dentalcad-library-integration and click the N for Neodent. input your dongle number and download.

if this doesn't work call zirkonzahn support

Yea... meant Direct Connection Library not DME sorry, read to many threads searching for that already.

According downloading from official stream like Exo libs - it's not going to run this way since it's direct connection and they don't support it, better with Zirkonzahn where they don't even support Neodent yet...

That's why I'm asking for any other solutions which maybe you have already? External libraries either from producer not officially or self made?

Thanks for your reply mate, take care!

A

A. M.

Reaction score
I called Straumann Last week for this, they e-mailed me a link where I can download it from.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I called Straumann Last week for this, they e-mailed me a link where I can download it from.
but you have AG system, different rules than ZZ for libraries.

K

Kadelini

Reaction score
Well we have AG in lab so if there is only a chance I can even sit on it for a while :D Usually trying to avoid AGs.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
The GM mini conical abutment is compatible with Nobel multi unit abutment. The top portion I mean

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
No, just the top geometry. If you had a model with the GM mini conical analogs you could theoretically scan that as Nobel

K

Kadelini

Reaction score
PIC Dental says if I will run the Nobel Multiunit Protocol I can do it full digitally with matching the "head" of GM Mini Conicals only, so I'm positive about that what you said guys. It was really helpful, thanks 💪

C

cadguru11

Reaction score
PIC Dental says if I will run the Nobel Multiunit Protocol I can do it full digitally with matching the "head" of GM Mini Conicals only, so I'm positive about that what you said guys. It was really helpful, thanks 💪
This applies to the neodent CM as well. The analogs are the same as Nobel multiunit, as are fix screws. I’ve milled a ton of bars on these implants.