Neodent bar help

A

Aaront596

Reaction score
I need a dme for 3shape 2017 that will allow me mill a bar using Neodent OSHC Mini Conical Abutments 4.1. The end result must fit right on top of the abutment, I do not want the bar to be cut to fit a Neodent cylinder that must be glued in. I want the bar to be all one piece, no gluing. Does anyone know where to find this DME or how to design a bar this way?

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
I need a dme for 3shape 2017 that will allow me mill a bar using Neodent OSHC Mini Conical Abutments 4.1. The end result must fit right on top of the abutment, I do not want the bar to be cut to fit a Neodent cylinder that must be glued in. I want the bar to be all one piece, no gluing. Does anyone know where to find this DME or how to design a bar this way?

Have you called NeoDent to find out if they have Dme's the wood work with 3 shape for this purpose?

If they don't, I don't think you would be able to find them. All the Dme's we have for every system comes from the actual brand.

A

Aaront596

Reaction score
Have you called NeoDent to find out if they have Dme's the wood work with 3 shape for this purpose?

If they don't, I don't think you would be able to find them. All the Dme's we have for every system comes from the actual brand.

I have reached out via email, but haven't heard back yet, probably won't at this point. Maybe I will call them. Thanks.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Its fine to have the dme for 3shape, but what you need is the strategy in your cam to mill it. Thats the biggy.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Lion-o can handle it. If you have doubt, don't practice on a live case.