need to buy mill and oven advice

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
另外,下面這個問題,跟這一次的客訴可能沒有直接的關係,但可否請客戶在掃瞄Abutment時盡量把尖的部分補順一點,因為這些地方在掃瞄時容易失真或是破洞,如果後續設計時沒注意到這些點進行處理,或是處理的不好,這裡的資料會被平滑化,這樣就會造成內壁卡緊,當然這是機率的問題,不是每次都一定會產生這樣的狀況,也不是我們不想改善推托的理由,如果可以的話也請客戶幫忙一下。

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
썅 시험 졸라 망했다 젠장......

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
Hallo Glen,
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Das wusste ich nicht, aber es ist wunderbar.
Ich habe in der Schule ein bisschen Deutsch gelernt, aber leider nicht sehr gut.
Ich bin schockiert !!! Du denkst Tesla so viele Maschinen in zwei Jahren verkaufen?;)
Vielleicht, wenn du der Verkaufer sind!!

P.S.-
Mike from Model Master sagt " Iss Mich" :eek:

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Άκουσα Tesla εκ νέου αναδεικνύοντας ένα νέο αυτοκίνητο μόνο για $ 1000 δολάρια!
Το καλώδιο επέκτασης, ωστόσο είναι $ 30,000 USD

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
Что за фигня? Abutment?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Άκουσα Tesla εκ νέου αναδεικνύοντας ένα νέο αυτοκίνητο μόνο για $ 1000 δολάρια!
Το καλώδιο επέκτασης, ωστόσο είναι $ 30,000 USD

Terry are u Greek ???

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
And still runs like a champ. Consistent results and easy to maintain. Just like our minis, except easier to calibrate.

I can name so many labs that have had multiple Rolands shipped back and fourth.
Still ended up with a turd! Only a matter of weeks before Pittman in GA sends back their Third Roland in under One year.

Yes, they are super awesome, no doubt about it! Enjoy yours while it lasts. LOL It is nothing like a Mini. It is just like a paper printer with a spindle.

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
Still ended up with a turd! Only a matter of weeks before Pittman in GA sends back their Third Roland in under One year.

Yes, they are super awesome, no doubt about it! Enjoy yours while it lasts. LOL It is nothing like a Mini. It is just like a paper printer with a spindle.

Well, our Roland has made it past a year without having to be sent back, so I can't complain. I had a lot of fun when 3 of the 4 mini's we have wouldn't go a week without banging up the measuring keys. After about 2 or 3 months, I ended up having to install amplifiers on them and the problem was fixed. I think they are both great machines around the same price. I love the mini cam software over Sum3d and I like the 5 axis of the Roland. Both have their perks.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score

Let's be fair here...alot of sending back and forth is most likely attributed to some sort of user error. (majority of the time)

Well, our Roland has made it past a year without having to be sent back, so I can't complain. I had a lot of fun when 3 of the 4 mini's we have wouldn't go a week without banging up the measuring keys. After about 2 or 3 months, I ended up having to install amplifiers on them and the problem was fixed. I think they are both great machines around the same price. I love the mini cam software over Sum3d and I like the 5 axis of the Roland. Both have their perks.

I agree, we have 4 and soon to be 5 DWX-50s...havent sent one back.

Mini's are fine, we just never had a good experience with them. (Plenty of other labs we know have)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its fine to talk trash when you sell the competition. unfortunately because those who sell the competition tend to want to make money and soil everyone else, none of the discourse can be taken seriously.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
The mini requires a higher constant psi compared to the Roland. If your compressor allows the pressure to drop to low before kicking back on, and you mini is right in the middle of a tool change... You can have issues like CadCamAl is talking about. The collet will not totally open and release the tool all the way. It can semi hang in the collet and cause a collision etc.. The machine is solid and operates great, but you have to have a correctly rated Compressor. I had to order a new one just for this reason. These mini mills are little monsters extremely accurate. Beautiful surface finish.

Top Bottom