Need pointing in the right direction plz.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
OK

I have 16-17 years experience in dental technology. I run my own C&B lab in NSW Australia. I have in the past worked for a denturist for a year, and also worked for 5-6 years in a denture department when i first qualified.
I am starting a denturist course in a couple of months and wondered if any of you guys have any pointers or advice on how i should approach the course. Very interested in any books you may recommend.
Main reason to do course is to expand my horizons and take more control of my time at work. I earn enough, but HATE not being able to control the workload.
Thanks for your time in advance.

T

thondaki

Reaction score
You should contact Keito Endow at George Brown College In Toronto Canada .. you may be able to start a combined course with them or at least get some info on how they run their Denturist program ... longest running in Canada.. Tell him a class friend from the 89-90 year referred you ...

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
OK

I have 16-17 years experience in dental technology. I run my own C&B lab in NSW Australia. I have in the past worked for a denturist for a year, and also worked for 5-6 years in a denture department when i first qualified.
I am starting a denturist course in a couple of months and wondered if any of you guys have any pointers or advice on how i should approach the course. Very interested in any books you may recommend.
Main reason to do course is to expand my horizons and take more control of my time at work. I earn enough, but HATE not being able to control the workload.
Thanks for your time in advance.
Time-management will be a huge factor, and never fall behind with the workload. Team-working and peer-review will help loads. good luck with the task.