need new mills

A

adcgn45

Reaction score
were doing just zirconia on these machnes i have an imes 250i for abutments, also running sum 3d 2015. which is not too bad but lacks the ability to modify tool settings ,speeds/feeds.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
prestige dental how much do you want for your m4 i already have one and i might be looking at a second one. what has gone wrong with your service i find zz pretty good.
Support is very poor

machine shows error all the time

it’s a slow weak machine

May be that it’s not that great as our trumill and not having fun with it

it’s brand hardly ever used

u can call us for the price

5107388500( talk to Andy)

we want to get rid of it

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
I’m not sure what TruMILL you have but our Versamill 5X200 is perfect for that application.

I’m also not sure if you’ve been notified, but. TruMILL branded ARUM machines will no longer be available after December 31st of this year as 3DBioCAD will no longer be a distributor of ARUM products.

Please give us a call If you wish to discuss your purchase and/or support options.

can u install C clamp on versamill 5x

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
were doing just zirconia on these machnes i have an imes 250i for abutments, also running sum 3d 2015. which is not too bad but lacks the ability to modify tool settings ,speeds/feeds.

This machine would be a significant step up:

G

grantoz

Reaction score
hey andy prestige dental.ive tried your number i cant get thru can you private message me so we can talk about the machine im interested as im not having the problems you are maybe it works out for both of us .

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
This machine would be a significant step up:
that seems like an excellent deal

M

Marcus Dods

Reaction score
Without any doubt I strongly recommend a milling machine that has a puck changer. I currently am using the DWX-52dci and the ability to load the changer overnight has been a tremendous boon to our workflow.
That being said, the new programill P7 is also a dry and wet mill and can be switched between the two in a relatively short time. It is sold by ivoclar. It also has a multi puck changer and might be worth considering although more costly.
I believe the roland is a good option for a lab, but the ivoclar would be the better choice for a dependable workhorse for a milling centre.
The roland for us was a good choice and has been milling reliably for over a year now without any downtime. It has a wide range of material options as well and a multi tool adapter.

best regards

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
hi,my company has allowed me to select two new mils to replace our crumby and dated roland dwx50 machines and i wanted to get some opinions on the best mills out now?
If you have Roland now and you were happy with it, I have it too, stick with Roland. I call them the Toyota’s of milling machines. You can not go wrong.

Top Bottom