Need Help with Roland DWX 52 DC

A

Aleksandra M.

Reaction score
Hey!

Did anyone ever got an error on that mill "104E-0002 The T Limit switch was not found"?

I restarted the mill many times - nothing.
I called Roland yesterday - they advised me to clean sensors (which not sure if I did enough since I couldn't get to them and when I tried to call them back I was on hold for almost an hour).
I called CAP since they support us, and well, after many questions I still have no answer. Need to wait for their support team to figure out what is going on.

Anyone, anything?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Did anyone ever got an error on that mill "104E-0002 The T Limit switch was not found"?

I restarted the mill many times - nothing.
I called Roland yesterday - they advised me to clean sensors (which not sure if I did enough since I couldn't get to them and when I tried to call them back I was on hold for almost an hour).
I called CAP since they support us, and well, after many questions I still have no answer. Need to wait for their support team to figure out what is going on.

Anyone, anything?
Of course they didn't bother to include that error code in the manuals. Aggravating.

A

Aleksandra M.

Reaction score
Of course they didn't bother to include that error code in the manuals. Aggravating.

They did .. just not his one... and of corse there aren't any videos online for that mill...

A

Aleksandra M.

Reaction score
They did .. just not his one... and of corse there aren't any videos online for that mill...
I was able to reach Roland and talked to the same person that yesterday. Was very helpful and patient with me :). Problem fixed as for now. He said it is possible there is some dust that got inside, and I wont be able to fix it on my own ( as in open machine and clean it) and if issue will repeat we will schedule someone to come and clean it.
There is a wheel on that arm that grabs puck underneath and I had to move in manually and it worked right the way. It is possible there was a piece of zirconia stuck there and I may not have any issues after all :).

A

Aleksandra M.

Reaction score
Another thing I found out today since I had similar issue was that Vpanel had to be updated and that some people experienced problems with what I had do to the "bug" that was in old Vpanel ( information from CAP)