need help setting up 3shape order

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
I am doing a Pekkton case and need some assistance setting up the order in 3shape. when setting up the order, i cant figure out how to segment the overlay split files into smaller units but not singles. My goal is to design the full arch frame work and have the coronal portions segmented in smaller units ( two 3-unit and one 6 unit).

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
On implants or prep teeth?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
If implant there are two ways anatomical to get the prep shapes if you don;t have a prep library like so. Then tell cutback to remove undercuts on prep to get abutment like preps you will still need to finesse them.

Then once milled, rescan in frame on model and fill holes and do this order for the final crowns.

Now if you buy this library from Outcad.

You set the order up like so.

then the same for crowns.

To get this result.

Outcad eazy library

Good luck.

Sevan

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
If implant there are two ways anatomical to get the prep shapes if you don;t have a prep library like so. Then tell cutback to remove undercuts on prep to get abutment like preps you will still need to finesse them.
View attachment 32438

Then once milled, rescan in frame on model and fill holes and do this order for the final crowns.
View attachment 32439

Now if you buy this library from Outcad.
View attachment 32440

You set the order up like so.
View attachment 32442

then the same for crowns.
View attachment 32439

To get this result.
View attachment 32441

Outcad eazy library

Good luck.

Sevan
If just learning how to design these types of cases is this the way to go ? Outcad Easy Lib ? You know me , Im not the sharpest tool in the shed . Thasnks

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
If just learning how to design these types of cases is this the way to go ? Outcad Easy Lib ? You know me , Im not the sharpest tool in the shed . Thasnks

Yes outcad is easiest library out there. It is set up in a smile library form so the full crown in the order allows you to set the preps up under a wax up or pre op scan and be done, no anitomical cut back needed. This is just like doing a all on X but preps instead of full crowns. 🆒

Top Bottom