Need help, going to make my entire mouth in Istanbul...

user name

user name

Donator
Based ONLY on the photos provided, Id vote Royal Dental.

Kind of unrelated (kind of),lets contemplate this...

OP
D

Daniel91

I think this royal dental seems skechy... No review, No videos, only a lot of before After pictures... Could just as well be someone Else work 😅

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ultimately its your decision friend. I just hope you can live with it later.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
What I know they have amazing food in Istanul, I was there last year, Turkey is very famous in cosmetic surgeries and is known world wide, ( practice insurance is almost none existent). As far as I know
I know some people who went to Istanbul to have their teeth done, after coming back I saw the work, super white and all zirconium which I personally don’t prefer rather than Lithium desilicate /EMax or LiSi instead, again time will tell.
some cosmetic surgery ventures that includes five star hotel stay with food and transfers

Flippercentral

Flippercentral

Hello Guys, i really need some expert advice.

I am a 28 year old man, who is going to make an entire restoration of my smile, with 24 zirconium crowns.

I am turkish, and I find it really hard to separate the clinics from each other. My question to all of you is first: can you recommend a clinic in Istanbul, who is top of the line, known for their quality??

Second of all: Which brands should i look for, if I the best quality?

I got an offer from a clinic using katana/noritake and another using dentsply sirona....

I really hope you Guys can help me in the right direction!! It's a jungle out there - especially in Istanbul.....
If I were you I would look up a "prosthodontist", as they specialize, and or go to a dental college and get recommendations from the professors there.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Top Bottom