Need help, going to make my entire mouth in Istanbul...

user name

user name

Reaction score
Based ONLY on the photos provided, Id vote Royal Dental.

Kind of unrelated (kind of),lets contemplate this...

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
I think this royal dental seems skechy... No review, No videos, only a lot of before After pictures... Could just as well be someone Else work 😅

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Ultimately its your decision friend. I just hope you can live with it later.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Just dont get them white.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
What I know they have amazing food in Istanul, I was there last year, Turkey is very famous in cosmetic surgeries and is known world wide, ( practice insurance is almost none existent). As far as I know
I know some people who went to Istanbul to have their teeth done, after coming back I saw the work, super white and all zirconium which I personally don’t prefer rather than Lithium desilicate /EMax or LiSi instead, again time will tell.
some cosmetic surgery ventures that includes five star hotel stay with food and transfers

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Hello Guys, i really need some expert advice.

I am a 28 year old man, who is going to make an entire restoration of my smile, with 24 zirconium crowns.

I am turkish, and I find it really hard to separate the clinics from each other. My question to all of you is first: can you recommend a clinic in Istanbul, who is top of the line, known for their quality??

Second of all: Which brands should i look for, if I the best quality?

I got an offer from a clinic using katana/noritake and another using dentsply sirona....

I really hope you Guys can help me in the right direction!! It's a jungle out there - especially in Istanbul.....

If I were you I would look up a "prosthodontist", as they specialize, and or go to a dental college and get recommendations from the professors there.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Hello Guys, i really need some expert advice.

I am a 28 year old man, who is going to make an entire restoration of my smile, with 24 zirconium crowns.

I am turkish, and I find it really hard to separate the clinics from each other. My question to all of you is first: can you recommend a clinic in Istanbul, who is top of the line, known for their quality??

Second of all: Which brands should i look for, if I the best quality?

I got an offer from a clinic using katana/noritake and another using dentsply sirona....

I really hope you Guys can help me in the right direction!! It's a jungle out there - especially in Istanbul.....
I guess I am late to the party. How did I miss this thread!!!

You may have a look at Galip Gurel. I have seen his work in presentations and he seems to be among the very best.

M

PS, I just saw somebody else pointed him out...

G

grantoz

Reaction score
have you thought about Constantinople for a second opinion.sorry i couldn,t resist i love that song. Contacting the techs is your best chance but they will recommend their favourite clients to you.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
have you thought about Constantinople for a second opinion.sorry i couldn,t resist i love that song. Contacting the techs is your best chance but they will recommend their favourite clients to you.

I’ll help you out.....

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The one pic on the smile dental turkey page takes a class 3 and turns it to class 1 like magic.. that might be your guy!

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
The one pic on the smile dental turkey page takes a class 3 and turns it to class 1 like magic.. that might be your guy!

Great! A the same time they changed her skin tone and lips... But after a closer look, I guess it is the same Pt.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
talk about the over promising .i wonder what legal recourse you get in turkey,im guessing not much.nice demo software though

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score

I cringe when I see this...lets all play a game together, where did the condyle go to today?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
All that work to 'correct' her bite and the midline is still off.

H

HansundFrans

Reaction score
Well, since i am living a bit closer to Turkey.....
Let me say that of course good materials are the basics but knowing how to use and apply those materials makes usually things more valuable.
And we also have celebs who went there and after some time teeth fell out.
So my basic advise would be although i am sure there are good places to be in turkey to look somewhere closer. In case of aftercare or warranty.
Put the money for you flight and stay, on top of your budget and you will see that even where you live things are not so bad.
Besides if you thing staying in hotel while your teeth are worked on i do not think you will enjoy your lunch that much:)

Top Bottom