Need help, going to make my entire mouth in Istanbul...

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
Hello Guys, i really need some expert advice.

I am a 28 year old man, who is going to make an entire restoration of my smile, with 24 zirconium crowns.

I am turkish, and I find it really hard to separate the clinics from each other. My question to all of you is first: can you recommend a clinic in Istanbul, who is top of the line, known for their quality??

Second of all: Which brands should i look for, if I the best quality?

I got an offer from a clinic using katana/noritake and another using dentsply sirona....

I really hope you Guys can help me in the right direction!! It's a jungle out there - especially in Istanbul.....

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Get in touch with dental labs in Istanbul and ask them who are the best dentist in town. If a particular dentist is mentioned by several labs go to that dentist

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
Get in touch with dental labs in Istanbul and ask them who are the best dentist in town. If a particular dentist is mentioned by several labs go to that dentist
It would be a good idea if i could speak turkish, but i can't... Do you know if Katana Noritake HTML is good quality? The clinics instagram and the results look amazing, but that doesnt mean anything if it wont last more than 2 years...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Go with the Kantana instead sirona if I were you.
Check out their lab and make sure you talk Turkey with them.

user name

user name

Reaction score
My question is why? Is everyone of your teeth broken or decayed? What kind of money are you looking at spending?
I produce a lot of Katana, but if I were going to do a full mouth reconstruction of single crowns, I as a patient would want them to be Lisi.

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
My question is why? Is everyone of your teeth broken or decayed? What kind of money are you looking at spending?
I produce a lot of Katana, but if I were going to do a full mouth reconstruction of single crowns, I as a patient would want them to be Lisi.
Hello again,

My teeths are actually healthy. But I am missing teeths from birth, so i have a lot of gaps, and they just get bigger and bigger. I have a job as a international salesman, and my teeths are impacting my confidence and I dont like to smile... So have decided to get it fixed now!!

What is lisi? I have contacted all top clinics in Turkey according to Google (dentakademi, dental centre turkey and smile dental antalya) , and price variates between 4500 to 6000 eur.. But I will pay the price, as long as it dont ruin me!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Make sure you compare the treatment plans of each clinic. I would see at least 3 offices . Price may not be th best reason for your treatment. This is not reversible.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Sounds like ortho needs to come first. Put the teeth where they belong, then reconstruct.
4500 to 6000? This sounds like a 30000 job at least.

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
Sounds like ortho needs to come first. Put the teeth where they belong, then reconstruct.
4500 to 6000? This sounds like a 30000 job at least.
The price in Turkey is a lot different. Thats whh Istanbul has such a enormus industri in cosmetic tourism..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
The middle east and europe are exposed to a wider range of matetials than us in North America. LiSi is a brand of material by GC and while thats a German company no doubt there are some materials in Turkey not available to us as yet.

Many dentists in that area of the world do their own work in house, given a dearth of options; the added cost of lab work makes it difficult to retain clients who cant pay much.

All that said, the above advice is sound- inquire at as many labs as possible and find out from the labs who the best full mouth team in the city is.

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
If some of you wish to rate the work, and have instagram , then check out Smile_dental_turkey.

They are the one Im going with. The ones that use katana and noritake

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
It's fair, thats why Im asking. What is it that makes you say that?

Dental centre turkey is another option. They are also on instagram. They are marketing by making smile on UK celebrities all the time..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Quick google images seems to suggest royal dental turkey is a good joint.

user name

user name

Reaction score
It's fair, thats why Im asking. What is it that makes you say that?

Dental centre turkey is another option. They are also on instagram. They are marketing by making smile on UK celebrities all the time..
Their photos mostly show midlines off, very poor labial contours and lack of anatomy. Odd looking incisal embrasures, no incisal translucency.

Royal Dentals photos look much nicer. MUCH Nicer.

D

Daniel91

Reaction score
I can hear that i should maybe go with them in stead!

How but this place? They are claiming to be rated the best clinic in Turkey by something called GCR/global clinic rating, and have a lot of good review - but I really dont trust anyone claiming they are the best... And you can buy anything today....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Any Global rating system can be bought. Never use it or trust it.

Top Bottom