NATIONAL TV CAMPAIGN

Macron Dental Lab

Macron Dental Lab

Reaction score
A PATIENT RIGHT.
Do you know where your dental work came from?
from a us licence laboratory?
did my dental work came from another country?

ASK IS A PATIENT RIGHT.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
US licensed lab?

We will need something catchy like,

Look for the US label,
when they're putting a crown in your mouth,
Remember somewhere a tech is working,
to feed the kids and run the house.

Its only 50%... more money
but its going to your neighbor and friend
So look for the US label
and cross examine your dentist just for me.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So who's going to pay for it?

Most people don't have a clue that you guys even exist.The Aflac duck has more name recognition than Glidewell.

Macron Dental Lab

Macron Dental Lab

Reaction score
We fight this together or fall together

Most people don't have a clue that you guys even exist.The Aflac duck has more name recognition than Glidewell.

We have to pay,this need to go public to make an impact , knowledge is power,Our best allies are the costumers, the one that pay for the crown or we fight this together or fall together***only for domestic labs not outsourcing***

Last edited:
Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Oh! so its a money deal.

Most will not even join the NADL.

Those that think Americans will not buy imported when it comes to custom dental devices may want to go to the store...any store.

The people that buy only American are as scarce as those The Worlds Ending Bunker Builders on TV.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Oh! so its a money deal.

I have been a member. What do they do for me? When I saw them smozzin in china last year it disgusted me. I thought the letters NADL stood for National Association of Dental Laboratories.

We just feel the end user should be informed just like all plastic walmart crap so they an informed decision.
Tom do you have an issue with a patient asking their Dr where the crown is manufactured?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Since I'm in Canada it doesn't effect me.We solved this problem 20 years ago.

You have no way of measureing the effect of a National campaign and you couldn't afford it

Each lab should advertise their own business.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score

We advertise on a local LA radio station. $1200 per 60 second spot.

Advertising to the public is very expensive. Maybe the ADA will pay for it...hahahahahahah :stupido2:

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Imagine what it would cost to get this guy!

slap-chop.jpg

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
One of the most important things we can do for the lab industry is to join the NADL and help lobby to designate the patient as the end user. Once the patient is being given information on where the crown was made, this will become a very public discussion.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Oh! so its a money deal.

I have been a member. What do they do for me? When I saw them smozzin in china last year it disgusted me. I thought the letters NADL stood for National Association of Dental Laboratories.

We just feel the end user should be informed just like all plastic walmart crap so they an informed decision.
Tom do you have an issue with a patient asking their Dr where the crown is manufactured?

Heck no. I want them that want to know to ask and receive an answer. There are domestic labs sell offshore work with COO and that is Americans defrauding other Americans. Seems we can't enforce the laws on the books already so is new laws going to make it be done right?

Do you think that walmart or any store for that matter should have someone to follow you through the store explaining where everything in put in your buggy comes from?

If it is designed in China, milled in Mexico and sintered, stained and glazed in the US, where was it made? That is the world we are entering in this industry.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Heck no. GOOD

I want them that want to know to ask and receive an answer. Then we all agree

There are domestic labs sell offshore work with COO and that is Americans defrauding other Americans. Seems we can't enforce the laws on the books already so is new laws going to make it be done right? We agree again

Do you think that walmart or any store for that matter should have someone to follow you through the store explaining where everything in put in your buggy comes from?Of course that is absurd. Those that care can just look at the label or sticker that say where it is made.

If it is designed in China, milled in Mexico and sintered, stained and glazed in the US, where was it made? That is the world we are entering in this industry.
I think your question answers your own question. Just give the Dr. that information so he can pass that on to the patients that want to know.

See how simple that was.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
US licensed lab?

We will need something catchy like,

Look for the US label,
when they're putting a crown in your mouth,
Remember somewhere a tech is working,
to feed the kids and run the house.

Its only 50%... more money
but its going to your neighbor and friend
So look for the US label
and cross examine your dentist just for me.

So Tom explain how the patient benefits from cheap work? does the Dentist pass the 50% savings on to the patient while explaining the reasons for using cheap labour under a repressive regime that wont allow competition from very very competitive companies in the U.S and Europe?

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
So Tom explain how the patient benefits from cheap work? does the Dentist pass the 50% savings on to the patient while explaining the reasons for using cheap labour under a repressive regime that wont allow competition from very very competitive companies in the U.S and Europe?

The reason my business keeps growing is my products are inexpensive for the value received.

I sell it to the dentist and it belongs to them and they get to do what they want with it.

Capitalism has changed China into a place with more freedoms every day? We buy oil from a country that will not let a woman drive a car.

Seems this is the same road over and over.

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
yea,.. same ol tune.. lol.. easy money for me. F. everything else.

sometimes i wonder about the unfortunate inevitability of the next major world war..

will he be singing the same ol tune then?

its so interesting how a person will gladly brag about fighting for his county in the past,.. but wont fight for his brother now?

guess its true. money changes everything.

Last edited:
EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
A PATIENT RIGHT.
Do you know where your dental work came from?
from a us license laboratory?
did my dental work came from another country?

ASK IS A PATIENT RIGHT.

We are getting off subject. It's not about Tom and China, I mean who cares. He just loves to get us sucked into the same old debate. We are not going to eliminate this business model, as we do live in a free country. Thank God. This is about figuring out a way to get the public to know and care what they are unaware of right now. Am I right?

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
We are getting off subject. It's not about Tom and China, I mean who cares. He just loves to get us sucked into the same old debate. We are not going to eliminate this business model, as we do live in a free country. Thank God. This is about figuring out a way to get the public to know and care what they are unaware of right now. Am I right?

Sure your right.

The problem is I've heard this same lip service on these sites for 25 years. That's long before I was involved with offshore. When there was money to be collected to start these grandiose plans the voices grow silent and fade away. the track record so far is you guys are going to do NOTHING BUT TALK.

I disagree with MarkJ on many things but I respect his willingness to do more than talk. I would suggest that joining the NADL and getting involved is the first step for change. Quit telling yourself your to busy or to broke to participate and make some sacrifices to change your lot in life.

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
The problem is..

I would suggest that..

yada yada.. yada yada yada.. yada yada, yada yada....

please..
please.. oh wise and humble one..

please tell us more about how words are just words, and action is something else.
coming from you.. it means so much.

please.. tell us more.
we know so little,... compared to your incredible wealth of knowledge and understanding.
not to mention all the experience and insight you must have gained while honing your skills, learning the very best and most profitable way to get the work out of your country and over to china.

how should things be for the betterment of our dental lab industry, and the business owners struggling in your country?

really..
please.. enlighten us..

personally,.. i cant wait to hear whats coming next.

Last edited: