NADL Study guide

M

Miyagi93940

Reaction score
I am studying to take CDT exam this October. I am using the study guidebook for CDT. One of the question from the book was preferred crown prep for all-ceramics crown.
Their answer is knife-edge but I think it should be either shoulder or chamfer. Am I wrong? Isn't it knife-edge for gold crown on posterior restoration? I need your advise.
Thank you in advance. :)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
isnt shoulder margin indicated for most if not all restoration types nowadays?
for sure shoulder though. everything from all of the ceramics manufacturers indicates shoulder margins for all ceramic restorations.

M

Miyagi93940

Reaction score
That is what I thought. Some questions on the study guide book confuses me more than help. 😫

Have you taken CDT exam?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
That is what I thought. Some questions on the study guide book confuses me more than help. 😫

Have you taken CDT exam?
many many moons ago.
it was no better back then LOL

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I am studying to take CDT exam this October. I am using the study guidebook for CDT. One of the question from the book was preferred crown prep for all-ceramics crown.
Their answer is knife-edge but I think it should be either shoulder or chamfer. Am I wrong? Isn't it knife-edge for gold crown on posterior restoration? I need your advise.
Thank you in advance. :)
As Sidshowbob mentions, Knife edge is NOT indicated for All-Ceramics crowns, never was! Either shoulder or a good chamfer prep. Look at the prep guides of the various companies offering All-Ceramic restorative materials.

N

noha ghonim

Reaction score
As Sidshowbob mentions, Knife edge is NOT indicated for All-Ceramics crowns, never was! Either shoulder or a good chamfer prep. Look at the prep guides of the various companies offering All-Ceramic restorative materials.
can i have a copy for this study guide book ??

Top Bottom