My sintra plus sintering oven won’t heat up

N

Nenad

Reaction score
I have couple of vita furnaces for parts if you need some parts let me know

R

Randy L.

Reaction score
I have a Vita Zycromat 110 V. Power is on, looks like it is ready to go, but lift won't go up. It happened on cool down after sintering, fan stopped and lift would not come down. Had to open back and bring down manually. I have changed lift motor, still nothing, I have replaced fan, still nothing.
Any Ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

R

Randy L.

Reaction score
I have a Zycromat oven, it went through sintering stage and sintered crowns.
On the way down in cooling stage, the fan stopped and the lift would not come down. Opened the back and brought lift down manually. Now the power is on the lights are on, it will run up but not heating. The lift will not go up. I have replaced the fan and the lift motors.
Can anyone shed some light on this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I have a Zycromat oven, it went through sintering stage and sintered crowns.
On the way down in cooling stage, the fan stopped and the lift would not come down. Opened the back and brought lift down manually. Now the power is on the lights are on, it will run up but not heating. The lift will not go up. I have replaced the fan and the lift motors.
Can anyone shed some light on this problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Check any fuses on the unit, likely has separate fuse for Heat Cycle, not necessarily a "Mother Board" issue. Hoping this works for you! Have gone through this over the years but not with a Vita oven. Hopefully they placed a fuse but may also be an element failure. Please share your findings as a lot of us likely have units that are nearing life-cycle histories and then what is best to do.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hello
Happy New Year
I have two Sintra plus sintering furnace and both of them have same problem.
It’s not heating at all.
I recently replaced the heating element and still no good .
Anyone had same issues, please let me know how you fixed it.
Thank you
There is a separate fuse pack for the heating elements, behind the back panel. Was a $hit show to find but once you do there's your fuse or fuses, can't remember if it's one or two. Big $ ss fuses, like Double A size! You may want to source locally from and electronic provider as we did. Should be a fix for you and hope it works out for you. Shenpaz was at one time a really forward looking company, they really dropped the ball with "Sintra and Sintra+ sintering furnaces IMHO I've seen so many people in distress but likely only a fuse replacement required. Wish they'd supplied replacements with the original purchase. Hope they get this turned around going forward!!!

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Argen sells fuse replacement if I remember correctly

R

Randy L.

Reaction score
Check any fuses on the unit, likely has separate fuse for Heat Cycle, not necessarily a "Mother Board" issue. Hoping this works for you! Have gone through this over the years but not with a Vita oven. Hopefully they placed a fuse but may also be an element failure. Please share your findings as a lot of us likely have units that are nearing life-cycle histories and then what is best to do.
The Vita has a separate power supply, finally found the fuse in it, fuse was fine in power supply, on the oven, there is a fuse when you remove the back panel on the motherboard, it wasn't blown either, so maybe an element, I have had an element go out before, but the lift would go up, just wouldn't heat up until element replaced.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
The Vita has a separate power supply, finally found the fuse in it, fuse was fine in power supply, on the oven, there is a fuse when you remove the back panel on the motherboard, it wasn't blown either, so maybe an element, I have had an element go out before, but the lift would go up, just wouldn't heat up until element replaced.
Sadly may be the motherboard is gone. Had a similar issue with Whipmix Vertical Rise w remote pedal. The best dream come true But. Motherboard failed 1 month past warranty, a second unit which was supposed to be unbeatable Failed as well after 14 months of operations. I bought because it had 2 motors, 1 for vacuum and one for mixer. Hoped for The Best. Sadly failed inside 1.5 years and Whipmix who I had supported for A LIFETIME refused to support me on EITHER OF THESE ISSUES. Be careful when selecting company's that Now Market against us, direct to Dentist. Could not believe it, really Stung!!!!
And SUCKED!!!! Just about The Worst Experience Ever and from a so called Partner. See Ya Never Again 🙂

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Sadly may be the motherboard is gone. Had a similar issue with Whipmix Vertical Rise w remote pedal. The best dream come true But. Motherboard failed 1 month past warranty, a second unit which was supposed to be unbeatable Failed as well after 14 months of operations. I bought because it had 2 motors, 1 for vacuum and one for mixer. Hoped for The Best. Sadly failed inside 1.5 years and Whipmix who I had supported for A LIFETIME refused to support me on EITHER OF THESE ISSUES. Be careful when selecting company's that Now Market against us, direct to Dentist. Could not believe it, really Stung!!!!
And SUCKED!!!! Just about The Worst Experience Ever and from a so called Partner. See Ya Never Again 🙂
*Vertical rise burnout oven

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I meant to add their VacUVestor units have worked literally for decades and this New Super Unit was supposed to blow all that away. Can You Imagine after less than 2 years of service it Dies?????? Then ,Whipmix, Sorry there's NOTHING that can be done for you.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Hello
Happy New Year
I have two Sintra plus sintering furnace and both of them have same problem.
It’s not heating at all.
I recently replaced the heating element and still no good .
Anyone had same issues, please let me know how you fixed it.
Thank you
Since I dont have a clue lol I asked Chatpt :) Here's the future Terminator's answer lol:

Happy New Year to you too!

I'm sorry to hear that both of your Sintra Plus sintering furnaces are experiencing heating issues. If you have already replaced the heating element and the problem persists, there might be a few other factors to consider:

1. Power supply: Ensure that the furnaces are properly connected to a reliable power source. Check the circuit breaker or fuse box to make sure there are no tripped breakers or blown fuses that could be causing the lack of heating.
  2. Temperature settings: Verify that the temperature settings on the furnaces are correctly set. It's possible that the settings might have been accidentally adjusted, resulting in no heat production. Refer to the furnace's user manual or manufacturer's guidelines for the recommended temperature settings.
  3. Calibration: The furnaces might require calibration to ensure accurate temperature readings and heating performance. Consult the furnace's user manual or manufacturer's instructions for details on how to calibrate the device. Proper calibration can help resolve any temperature-related issues.
  4. Safety features: Check if the furnaces have any built-in safety features that could be causing the heating problem. Some furnaces have thermal safety switches or overheat protection mechanisms that can shut off the heating element in case of an issue. If triggered, these safety features need to be reset or diagnosed by a trained technician.
  5. Technical support: If you have tried the above steps and the problem persists, it's recommended to reach out to the manufacturer's technical support team. They will have specialized knowledge about their product and can provide specific troubleshooting steps or arrange for further assistance.
Remember, it's essential to prioritize safety when dealing with electrical equipment. If you're not confident in troubleshooting the issue yourself, it's best to consult with a trained professional or the manufacturer's technical support team to avoid any potential risks.

I hope this helps, and I wish you success in resolving the heating issues with your Sintra Plus sintering furnaces.

R

Randy L.

Reaction score
I meant to add their VacUVestor units have worked literally for decades and this New Super Unit was supposed to blow all that away. Can You Imagine after less than 2 years of service it Dies?????? Then ,Whipmix, Sorry there's NOTHING that can be done for you.
Yes, old ones were the best ! Do you think Vita would still have a motherboard for it ? Thanks for your input .

R

Randy L.

Reaction score
Yes, old ones were the best ! Do you think Vita would still have a motherboard

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Yes, old ones were the best ! Do you think Vita would still have a motherboard
Yes, newer machines (like post 90's) all do, it's the control panel of your unit and the brain that operates your device. Without it operating properly not much is going to happen at all for you. Check your warranty for sure.

R

Randy L.

Reaction score
Yes, newer machines (like post 90's) all do, it's the control panel of your unit and the brain that operates your device. Without it operating properly not much is going to happen at all for you. Check your warranty for sure.
Oh, it doesn't have a warranty, lol, it's probably like a 2013 model.

Top Bottom