My Monolithic LT looks like FCZ

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Well I would not go that route basically competing with glidewell been there done that.
6 years ago I was pumping out 90 to $120 max price crowns doing mostly cheap insurance work.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
I fazed out and my last cheap ass Dr 2 years ago just before the $99 FCZ hit the market

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
I'm always hungry for work so I am always reaching out to Drs. Never stop marketing or they will forget who you are.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Al, are you having to press a shade lighter with HT? I know D2 is pretty much a turd in all ingot offerings but I am seeing a slightly lower value when I use the actual shade called for with HT..... Maybe I'm just having a low T moment.......

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Yeah I usually use A1 or Bl4 ht but do use D2 Ht for inlays where it is just an incisal shade.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I met your brother from another mother in Bogart last week by the way

user name

user name

Reaction score
I don't think you should let FCZ slide by with a 'that's good enough' attitude. I work hard to do my best on everything. My FCZ are the same price as my PFM, and I rarely get an order for a PFM any more. Do well, charge high.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
I met your brother from another mother in Bogart last week by the way

You went by Ts lab ?
Did you see he has Tron MG working with him now ?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Al, would you say $139.00 singles FCZ... $149.0 FCZ bridges in todays market a good price ?
Only know a few labs across the country that get $169. and up

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
On these forums # 1 discussion is different Zir and mills or scanners.
I have no complaints I have learned alot reading them all.
But my #1 tool is my digital camera.
I have used it over the last 5 or 6 years to study and try to improve my work and it is my biggest marketing tool.
IMO getting work is more important than how you produce it.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Marcus for stain I use a wash of yellow or B1 shade on the occ then a bit of A3/4 on that in the central groves than a dark brown in the pits (pin points) than some white on parts of the or edges of the anatomy just like in the pics. On flattened cusps I put a little color in the middle with a little of the white around it.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Al, would you say $139.00 singles FCZ... $149.0 FCZ bridges in todays market a good price ?
Only know a few labs across the country that get $169. and up
I don't know. I'm charging 220 for them so I don't get many. I know if I charge less ill get requests.

What I have been doing for the last 2 years when I talk to new Drs I tell them I am busy and can't take on your production cases. But I can do your multiple unit cases.
Doing a ton of single units for me is so much loss of shipping $ and organizing 30 or 40 pans of single units all different shades gives me nightmares.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I know what youre saying al but not every lab is full of unicorns and FMRs. I charge $145 and the FCZ are much less work than an e.max. Cheap ass Drs are the norm.. and I know it works for you, but most are not on your level to say 'take a hike' or pay $200+.. GW has dumbed down the dentist population, and my nikon is no rival for their marketing budget.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
You went by Ts lab ?
Did you see he has Tron MG working with him now ?
Freaky. Wicked smart guy. I had a blast. T went waaaaay over my head with occlusion

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Affinity my old work was **** I worked super hard to improve it. And I've seen your work. It nice. You just don't market your self much. I think your going to get the work you show Drs.
Show them alot of FCZ cases that's what you'll get. Show them anteriors or implant work with tissue loss and you'll get that work.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Freaky. Wicked smart guy. I had a blast. T went waaaaay over my head with occlusion

He has a real nice operation. He is taking a group of Drs to Switzerland this year. Asked him For a job polishing his equipment when I get older

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Marcus for stain I use a wash of yellow or B1 shade on the occ then a bit of A3/4 on that in the central groves than a dark brown in the pits (pin points) than some white on parts of the or edges of the anatomy just like in the pics. On flattened cusps I put a little color in the middle with a little of the white around it.
No grey on the incisal of mono lt?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I just pressed some MO1 today for some A2 monolithic posteriors after this thread to see what happens;) so far so good.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I just pressed some MO1 today for some A2 monolithic posteriors after this thread to see what happens;) so far so good.

MO1 full contour?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score

Pics or it didn't happen.

Top Bottom