Music in the Lab

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
RIP Dan McCafferty
One of the best singers to grace the stage.
This song is one of Angie and my favourites. Heavy heart . Thank you for the memories.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Up go the flaps
Down go the wheels
Hope you got your heat turned on baby

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
She's real fine my 409... It's classic car day :)
409.jpg

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
One of my favorite bands from my home state. They just didn't get the airplay outside of the area like REO Speedwagon, Styx, Cheap Trick and Chicago did.
i Remember lots of airplay here , was it around ‘76. Maybe if you didn’t have a great album rock station
at the time some people missed out. Too bad for them!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
i Remember lots of airplay here , was it around ‘76. Maybe if you didn’t have a great album rock station
at the time some people missed out. Too bad for them!
You were lucky, they didn't get a lot of national airplay like the other bands mentioned did. I heard them a lot because I grew up in the area that they're from.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yo-Yo Ma's intro may be a little slow, so I started it here :)

Otherwise, we have the version where Prince steals the show towards the end. I know I've posted it before, but..:)

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
This is from Frampton’s final tour show in Germany last week. Degenerative muscle disease preventing him from touring anymore.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

Two names I had not heard of before, and no, one was NOT Joe :) :)

In reading about him on Wiki, he is obviously very accomplished. This caught my eye, and you can see him really using his thumb @1:51 and beyond.

"Emmanuel often curls his left thumb around the neck of the guitar onto the fretboard to play some notes, rather than using only his fingers to play — contrary to how classical guitarists play, but not unusual for jazz and country guitarists".

Top Bottom