Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I really like Yes's music, but the one time we went to see them live they were horrible. It was like they had never played together before. Really disappointed.

At one time they were my favorite band, I even had personal license plates stamped Relayer.
I had the chance to see them once, but my boss asked me to work that weekend. It was a new company so I did the heroic :) thing and stayed to
help out. Maybe I didn't miss to much? Some of their music can sound a bit disjointed (rock fusion),so I could see how a concert with them could be hit or miss.

Last edited:
Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
At one time they were my favorite band, I even had personal license plates stamped Relayer.
I had the chance to see them once, but my boss asked me to work that weekend. It was a new company so I did the heroic :) thing and stayed to
help out. Maybe I didn't miss to much? Some of their music can sound a bit disjointed (rock fusion),so I could see how a concert with them could be hit or miss.
We weren't the only ones, lots of people were leaving mid show. Roundabout even sounded like they'd never played it before.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We weren't the only ones, lots of people were leaving mid show. Roundabout even sounded like they'd never played it before.

Wow, how discouraging. Some bands may be better off as studio bands, and not tour? :)

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Wow, how discouraging. Some bands may be better off as studio bands, and not tour? :)
Maybe they were having a bad day. Maybe drunk. Maybe straight, that's it!

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
A song cannot get out of my head since I first heard last week.... amazing song, production. Also check out the original version from 9 years ago. the NON-REVAMPED version.

L

lucyfer

Reaction score
Mouth full of cavities by blind melon

Little miss pipedream by the wombats

9 to 5 by dolly parton

Forty hour week by Alabama

But mostly I listen to podcasts, mainly Joe Rogan and flagrant 2

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Mouth full of cavities by blind melon

Little miss pipedream by the wombats

9 to 5 by dolly parton

Forty hour week by Alabama

But mostly I listen to podcasts, mainly Joe Rogan and flagrant 2

Dolly Parton works 9 to 5, while the boys down the street have "been working 7 to 11 every night" ;) :)

Top Bottom