Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
edit: now that Valentines Day is over, here's something a little less... well, suggestive ;)

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Country music still lives, but this newer pop stuff they are trying to convince us is Country music...... 🤮

They mentioned that, I can't remember the name they used, but it was the slick country, pop country that took over.
Olivia Newton John had even won the female country artist of the year award in 974.

Waylon had had enough of the Nashville way and wanted to produce his own albums with his own band in house whenever, whatever hour they wanted to.
The place they did it at was called Hillbilly Central, and that Outlaw way of doing things, was coined by their
secretary Hazel Smith. https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/tompall-glasers-hillbilly-central-a-pictorial-history/

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I also found it funny that Vince Gill and the Bluegrass band he was in Mountain Smoke, opened for KISS in 1976, when the original opening act had to cancel.
It didn't go over to good. rkm and some of you probably knew, remember that one? I didn't.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
They do Fleetwood Mac proud with their rendition. Nice find, ps2 :)

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
This band has been around for awhile and I just discovered them last weekend with this video on Youtub :

Got to say I love this music, The Strokes.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Loving the slide!!!

Attachments

• 1582750260144.png
    1582750260144.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 3
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Nice 'jivie" tempo, especially on the piano and drum.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i know this won't be in many people's 'good taste' section, however having delved through a lot of this repertoire i can say in truth the name of the band "Rotting Christ" does not altogether reflect the nature of the music or lyrics.

these are Greeks, playing Western Metal chanting Indian lyrics.

the band also does Latin, Greek, English, French and Rus. all more or less with the same vibe - the whole death metal antichrist thing. but it feels a lot different than your usual death metal. they are highly cultured. they have homage tracks, heres the Raven:

Top Bottom