Music in the Lab

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Pink Floyd
This is a probaly stupid question but can anyone fuse all of this threads of "Music In The Lab" choices into "One Streaming Event" that we can play and go absolutely mindless at our workplaces? Need it!!!🙂🤯

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This is a probaly stupid question but can anyone fuse all of this threads of "Music In The Lab" choices into "One Streaming Event" that we can play and go absolutely mindless at our workplaces? Need it!!!🙂🤯
It can be made into one Youtube playlist. You working for the next 4 days? :)

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
..something to wind down at the end of the weekend

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Seems like every time I post in this thread it's RIP to someone, well here we are again.

RIP Ginger Baker

user name

user name

Reaction score
I love this guy. Almost a tone of Freddie Murcury hidden in there, but dropped down to a more baritone.

Last edited:
DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score

so funny, i was blasting ALICE COOPER'S - I'm your gun song all over with my windows down as i was driving around town... sad thing was seeing the reaction of today's youth, staring, wondering what the hell is coming out of my car's speakers. so sad, so sad... :( they have no idea what good music is anymore... i feel so bad for them.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
The first concert I ever went to (Deep Purple & ELO) we all had our eyes painted like Alice Cooper. :Rock:
I saw Alice Cooper open up for Motley Crue almost 3 years ago... great show

Top Bottom