Music in the Lab

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Im not familiar with these but I thought it to be entertaining.. ..

user name

user name

Reaction score
I dont listen to much music at work lately, but this is my current favorite weight lifting music. I like a steady dance rhythm with mellow music rather than head banger stuff. I can HONESTLY say, Ive never watched the vid, and if I could figure out how to share the music with out the video I would have. I especially like the tune at 42 minutes, Dancing in the Dark. Thats about the time Im really getting spent and can call it a good lift.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I dont listen to much music at work lately, but this is my current favorite weight lifting music. I like a steady dance rhythm with mellow music rather than head banger stuff. I can HONESTLY say, Ive never watched the vid, and if I could figure out how to share the music with out the video I would have. I especially like the tune at 42 minutes, Dancing in the Dark. Thats about the time Im really getting spent and can call it a good lift.
Give this a shot for a longer one.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I think these are entertaining to watch ...

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Avi Kaplan is outside my general norm for tunes, but he’s an incredible bass vocalist better known when he made Pentatonix the phenom it once was. and since i listen to just about everything there is that’s considered music...
Friday he dropped a single ive been digging and wanted to share...i suggest balancing your acoustics to permit great bass vocals without distortion

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Avi Kaplan is outside my general norm for tunes, but he’s an incredible bass vocalist better known when he made Pentatonix the phenom it once was. and since i listen to just about everything there is that’s considered music...
Friday he dropped a single ive been digging and wanted to share...i suggest balancing your acoustics to permit great bass vocals without distortion

That's really good. That's getting downloaded to one of my playlists.

Minus his incredible voice, it kind of reminded me of Moby, Flower.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

That. Is. Awesome.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If you ever worked away from home...
We've a heavily Scotch/Irish background 'round here. Some of it never goes away.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Scott's Sunday morning reading the newspaper music, is back...:)

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I have this latest stuck in my head....

Top Bottom