Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

I like how the guitar player has a unique slide on his left hand ring finger to be able to easily finger the frets then hit the slide when needed. Compared to the "full time" glass and steel ones, which can be blowaway:

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Rival Sons are my new favourite band.Strong Zep influence but there's some Lenny Kravitz,Doors,Jefferson Airplane too. Jay Buchanan has an incredible voice.
The Trews are Canadian from Hamilton. Check them out on YouTube.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Rival Sons are my new favourite band.Strong Zep influence but there's some Lenny Kravitz,Doors,Jefferson Airplane too. Jay Buchanan has an incredible voice.
The Trews are Canadian from Hamilton. Check them out on YouTube.

Agree, for the reasons you mention. Pressure and Time has a bit of the Led Zeppelin beat, and yet they are their own sound. I like them, thanks for posting those as I had not heard of them before.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Agree, for the reasons you mention. Pressure and Time has a bit of the Led Zeppelin beat, and yet they are their own sound. I like them, thanks for posting those as I had not heard of them before.
I found them when I was viewing the Greta Van Fleet vids.Gotta love YouTube for this .

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
He had an interesting albeit it short lived career. Still a classic down and dirty sound to this one.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Something easy and playful to listen to on a Monday morning.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
When you get tired of voices, but want something less than 100 years old. Mancini to the rescue.

Top Bottom