Music in the Lab

thetoothfarie

thetoothfarie

Reaction score
Anything by Stevie Ray Vaughn.......gets me through the worst of days.

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
Anything by Stevie Ray Vaughn.......gets me through the worst of days.
Nice choice
I've got a load of vinyl SRV LPs in the closet - gonna have to get 'em out and bring back some memories. :)
This is about removables - our 'pride and joy'

[YOUTUBE]NU0MF8pwktg[/YOUTUBE]

Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
I wish it was mine...it is a Vincent Black lightning, it held the world speed record from the 50s till some time in the 70s, stock.

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
Tribute to the 'busy' days in the Pros' Labs :)

[YOUTUBE]EZC6Ot1MLP0[/YOUTUBE]

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]GrIp3k5pJQM[/YOUTUBE]

Right back at ya!

[YOUTUBE]o65d9odGHKk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
Time for a drink
and some foot-tappin'

[YOUTUBE]BIvka3SSv9Y[/YOUTUBE]

C

charles007

Reaction score
What in the heck are all of you doing in your labs........all I hear is the sound of my Quiet Air and Kavo hand pieces whining, and the loud ass model trimmer.....
I even hear it in my sleep........... its the sweet sound of money........

J

Jerr57

Reaction score
What in the heck are all of you doing in your labs........all I hear is the sound of my Quiet Air and Kavo hand pieces whining, and the loud ass model trimmer.....
I even hear it in my sleep........... its the sweet sound of money........

"its the sweet sound of money"...I have always have said, that monomer is the "sweet smell of money":cool:, but ya got to hear something besides the handpieces or grinders, ya just gotta!!:cool:!!!

For me it's usually talk radio sports/news with some music thrown in, but it beats the machine sounds!

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I listen to Jango.Grooveshark looks good too.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Pandora
I think someone else mentioned it here, but I have surround sound piped through the whole lab that runs out of the computer. That way we can listen to anything on the radio and the computer. However, Pandora is free for the first 40 hours, and the pay version is only 36 dollars and no commercials, unlimited for one year. What's really neat is that you can pick a song, any song, it will put together a play list in that specific genre and play it....pretty cool. Find it here

VincentCeramics

VincentCeramics

Reaction score
My girlfriend bought me pair of sony headphones and i use them with my ipod touch4g... and i have nice playlist that i love and when i need concentration or motivation thats the best way for me..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Your girlfriend or your ipod?:music::cheer2:

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
Rob, I emailed you my Pandora station. I've also been listening to their various Christmas themed stations...kind of makes me wish I had a 'little' snow...like you guys have.

araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
For the migration candidates... (some great views)

[YOUTUBE]FWLlAmWgDNg[/YOUTUBE]

and for the cynics...............

[YOUTUBE]RmZdvVnMXCc[/YOUTUBE]

L

leetech

Reaction score
hi there in the uk we have the bbc and via my digital radio or even via internet (bbc website) i listen to bbc radio 6 music , they play the best rock pop punk indie new wave folk electro from the 60s to now, old john peel sessions, artists from zappa to nick drake tom waits to the fall, no commercial junk. Find a new favourate band everyday, love it, makes paying our bbc licence fee worth while

Top Bottom